Farmers Trading Company
Farmers Trading Company Auckland New Zealand
1 week ago
Want a behind the scenes role with New Zealand's largest retailer?
Looking for an exciting new challenge with a leading New Zealand retailer?
Experience in planning, inventory management or Warehouse Operations?
A large part of Farmers success is credited to our Distribution Centre and their efficiency in meeting our customer's needs. As a result, we are looking for experienced Machine Operators to ensure the correct manufacturing and levels of stock are delivered to our customers' requirements.
Farmers is part of the James Pascoe Group - The technology and equipment that has been combined to create efficiency for the brands of Farmers, Whitcoulls, Stevens and the E-Store is fantastic to see in action and we want you to be part of it!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Correct operation of machinery
• Loading and unloading of various materials
• Regular maintenance of machinery
• Co-ordinating with our admin person to ensure levels of stock are ready for... distribution
To excel in this role you will have:
• Quality experience in Reach Machine Operation
• Be health and safety conscious to ensure the safety of your colleagues and yourself
• A high level of attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Current Operator's Certificate is essential and ideally you will hold a current F endorsement
• Previous experience with Stockpickers, Forkhoist, Reach, Pallet Mover and Turret would be ideal
What's in it for you?
Benefits include Access to sample sales, discounts across the JPG group, free staff parking, an onsite cafe as well as progression and support of licences.
If this sounds like you, Apply now!
Entitlement to work in New Zealand
In accordance with the Immigration Act 2009, you will be asked to provide evidence of your entitlement to work in New Zealand during the selection process. If invited to interview, you will be required to bring original documentation with you. Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions on our Contact Us page for more information
Auckland New Zealand
Machine Operator - Distribution Centre Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.