myAgro Dakar Senegal
2 weeks ago
Title: Talent Acquisition/Management Consultant
Reports to: Chief Talent Officer
myAgro is a non-profit agritech social enterprise based in West Africa. We have developed a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to support 1 million farmers in 2026 - providing them the tools they need to prosper. Our organization has received recognition and support from Skoll Foundation, Echoing Green, World Bank, and The Audacious Project from TED. Learn more from our founder and CEO here.
About the Project:
myAgro is looking for a consultant to step in and help lead the Talent Acquisition and Management areas as we are significantly growing our team over the next 6 months. The projects requires 30-40 hours per week. Location can be remote or based in Senegal. This is a 6 month project.
• Manage a... team of Talent Acquisition Associates and ensure we hit staffing targets
• Help shape our hiring strategy, combining a data-driven approach and a people-first mindset
• Begin developing a pipeline of potential managers and directors, both internally and externally
• Update existing Talent Acquisition policies and procedures, and train all hiring managers on them
• Develop professional development plans for high potential candidates
• 5 or more years work experience in recruitment, talent management or similar domains; with at least 2 years of experience managing and coaching direct reports
• Experience sourcing for multiple positions across different departments and geographies with a scaling organization
• Experience with creating equitable hiring processes and building diverse teams
• English proficiency, French is a plus
• A passion for the mission, vision and values of myAgro
Application Process and Deadline
To apply, submit an application on our website. Include a cover letter (motivation letter) and a resume or CV. You should also complete the Plum survey. You can find a link to the Plum survey on the application form for the role. Please submit your application and documents in English. Only shortlisted candidates will contacted by our team.
There is no fixed deadline as we hire on a rolling basis. If someone else is selected while you are interviewing, we will let you know and consider your application for future positions. The interview process includes the application form, the Plum assessment, short virtual interviews and typically a short written assignment or a visit to the field or one of our offices.
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment
Talent Acquisition/Management Consultant Dakar jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.