Bennet & Boss B.V.
Bennet & Boss B.V. Schiedam Netherlands
3 weeks ago
Profile Senior Process Engineer
Can you design, optimise, and support the safe and efficient operation of the process systems on an FPSO?
For one of our clients providing innovative offshore solutions, we are looking for a Senior Process Engineer to contribute to the process design of the facility's production and utility systems.
You will be assigned an FPSO project and you will use your knowledge of process technology, engineering methods and application of engineering standards and procedures to complete your work.
You will ensure that the process design is properly translated into Process Flow Diagrams, P&IDs, Datasheets and other documents.
Tasks & responsibilities:
• Contribute to define to the overall process scheme most efficiently and cost-effectively to meet client specifications and project/commercial constraints.
• Develop concepts, determine the impact on the overall design (Cost, Schedule, Process Control, Process Safety, Equipment Selection, Layout... Materials, etc.) and perform debottlenecking studies.
• Setup process simulation models (using Uni Sim or Hysys software).
• Perform equipment sizing and hydraulic line sizing calculations.
• Ensure that required Process Safety design principles are incorporated into the design.
• Provide input to Operating and Maintenance manuals.
• Provide process input to other engineering disciplines.
• Provide assistance to construction, offshore commissioning and start-up of an FPSO project.
• Ensure compliance with the Company's Technical Standards, Group Engineering Standards, corporate processes and engineering work instructions as well as maintain the quality of the deliverables and achievement of process discipline objectives.
Requirements Senior Process Engineer
• Relevant technical university degree or higher educational level in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
• 5+ years of relevant Process Engineering experience.
• Relevant Process Engineering experience in Oil & gas production facilities.
• Process Simulation (using Uni Sim or Hysys software).
• Familiar with relevant international standards applicable to the hydrocarbon processing industry, such as API, ISO, ASME, IEC, etc.
• Familiar with design review methods, such as HAZID and HAZOP.
• You take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
• You are analytical and like complexity.
• Good knowledge of the English language, both verbally and in writing.
• You like working in a team.
• A proactive approach and not afraid to take initiative
Senior Process Engineer Schiedam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.