SGCL Makati Metro Manila Philippines
3 weeks ago
SGCL is currently looking to add an Accountant to head the accounting efforts of its smaller projects. It would entail complete accounting and reporting responsibility for all the group companies, scattered across several jurisdictions, including the Philippines, US, Japan and the UK.
• General day-to-day accounting of each company on a running basis.
• Monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reports.
• Bank account reconciliation and expense management.
• Closing of books periodically and production of the Annual Report of each company, to serve as basis for tax return in each jurisdiction.
• To the extent applicable and capable, VAT reporting of each company in each country.
• Payroll, withholding taxes and social security.
• Preparation of official returns and filings in the Philippines, and to the extent possible in each other jurisdiction.
• Produce and send out customer invoices.
• Product costs, sales and margin analysis.
• Revenue invoice creation and distribution, as... well as cash flow tracking.
• Comparing actuals against budget and forecast.
• Computation of debt interest and other liabilities.
• Production of turnover and profitability reports by compiling reports of COGS, Revenue and days in inventory, broken down by each single product.
• Assisting senior management in queries and projects from time to time.
• Set up and maintain accounting systems (possibly Xero) for of the three companies, as well as expense management software.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
• Exceptional prospects to grow into both senior and leadership positions, including that of Finance Manager, depending on your own level of ambition, skills, capabilities and traits.
• Potential of growing your own team as the companies grow and require additional manpower, again depending on ambition and suitability.
• Competitive salary and prospect package.
• Generous time-off.
• Choose your own tech (after six months and within budget)
• Flexibility to plan your work around your own schedule, as long as you deliver.
We would request that you utilize your own laptop in the beginning. It should have sufficient capacity to be able to work with cloud-based accounting software, handle large Excel-files (and Google Sheets), conduct online video calls, and use email.
The role will initially be fully remote, but may transform into an in-office or partially in-office based one as the team grows. Please note that this role is eventually expected to report to the office in CEBU CITY or possibly in MAKATI, METRO MANILA. Kindly therefore note that the ability to commute into the area is expected to eventually become necessary.
The role is set to begin as soon the right candidate has been found, but we may be able to provide some flexibility to accommodate for a potential notice period too.
Please send your CV, cover letter – in the shape of just a convincing couple of sentences of why you feel that the role is a right fit for you – along with a general indication of your asking salary, and we’ll take it from there
Makati Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Makati Metro Manila Philippines
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.