Geronimo Occupational Therapy Hamilton Canada
4 months ago
Geronimo OT is seeking applications for full-time and part-time contract positions as a member of our dynamic and growing Occupational Therapy team. We value life-long learning, working with a sense of purpose, a strong and positive Practice culture, flexibility in work/life balance, and strong manager/employee relationships. We value OTs who have ideas and who wish to bring their skillsets and ideas to the table.
In collaboration with our leadership team, successful candidates will be responsible for the assessment and treatment responsibilities associated with clients within the Auto Sector, Long-Term Disability, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board, and Veterans Affairs Canada. Experience in Mental Health, TBI, and Pain management is an asset, but not necessary. On-the-job training and mentoring is available.
Responsibilities will include coordinating community-based assessment and treatment, working with the Geronimo OT team, and team members in the... community.
• Occupational Therapist, must be eligible for licensure with COTO;
• Clinical experience as an occupational therapist in a physical or mental health setting, pediatrics, vocational rehabilitation or in a practice with a strong focus on psychosocial dimensions of occupation
• Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to inclusion and diversity, cultural sensitivity.
• Spoken and written English to a high standard, second language an asset
• Ability to work well with an inter-professional team;
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients, rehabilitation team; lawyers, adjusters
• Excellent organizational skills, time management, and creative problem-solving is essential.
• Competency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.