Whalebone Brno Czechia
1 week ago
Protecting one billion people from cyber threats? If you feel like this proposition is rather exciting than scary, come on board and grow with us.
Whalebone is a Brno-based company working on zero disruption cybersecurity products for telcos, ISPs, and corporations that provide millions of everyday internet users unyielding protection from malware, phishing schemes, ransomware, and other malicious digital attacks without the need for them to download anything. At this point, Whalebone has 300+ customers in corporate (for example Panasonic, Adastra or Equa Bank) and telecommunications sectors around the globe and 55 team members of multiple nationalities.
Become a significant part of an important and ambitious project as a Technical Consultant. Cybersecurity plays a crucial role in our society. And as our CTO Robert Šefr says, “Cybersecurity is a human right, not a privilege.”
WHAT YOUR JOB WILL LOOK LIKE
• 30% Architect and configure the DNS services of even the largest and more... sophisticated networks - understand their depth, detect potential issues, project and implement the solution. You will present our products and how they will work for clients and partners in Czech and English. Occasionally travel (approximately once a month) to partners’ premises in the Czech Republic or around Europe ✈️
• 30% Identify partners’ needs, suggest ideal incorporation into their topology and organize integration with other systems that they are using e.g. Active Directory or SIEM. Deploy and evaluate Proof of Concept or cooperate with our Account Executives to provide technical responses to RFPs 💻
• 30% Troubleshoot customers’ problems and identify new product opportunities. Cooperate with our sales team, client's technical specialists, and other teams closely (developers, product owners, threat intelligence).
• 10% Have a product related idea you would like to try out? Do you love automation or writing technical documentation? Let’s do it!
100% Learn and grow with us! 🌱
• Understanding of Linux on a basic administrator level
• Technical knowledge of internet protocols (practical experience with DNS protocol is an advantage)
• Communication and presentation skills
• Solution-oriented and curious mindset
• English proficiency (B2)
WHY WILL YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH US
• Flexible working hours and the possibility to work 4+1 (hybrid)
• 20+5 days of vacation per year
• Team of 5 technological experts who are enthusiastic and strive to make the best product possible
• Meaningful job - protecting everyday people against malware and hackers all around the globe
• Your opinion will matter to us - discuss your ideas directly with the CTO or CEO if you feel they should hear them
• Rewarding financial package, possibility to choose ESOP as a benefit. If you have great results, it will be reflected in your performance bonus!
• You’ll be offered an open-ended full-time labor agreement, a laptop, and a cellphone
• You will be supported to learn, grow and gain new experiences with us!
• Office in the city center
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Contact our HR Petra who will connect you directly to the hiring manager at [email protected] or via LinkedIn.
• Read about us:
📖 Čistíme internet jako velryba vodu od planktonu, říká ředitel brněnské firmy
📖 Lídr z Česka. Projekt DNS4EU, který rozjíždí Evropská komise, vede brněnská firma Whalebone
📖 Investoři věří, že v Brně roste firma na úrovni Avastu. Whalebone na internetu chrání miliony lidí
📖 Každý čtvrtý počítač v Česku pravidelně čelí bezpečnostním hrozbám, přibývá útoků na mobily - Reflex.cz
📖 Whalebone nabírá investici 65 milionů korun na rychlý růst | BusinessInfo.cz
• Or check your future colleagues Andronikos Kyriakou, CTO Robert Šefr or Whalebone itself on LinkedIn.
Technical Consultant - help us protect one billion people around... Brno jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.