World Courier Vilnius Vilnius City Municipality Lithuania
2 weeks ago
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
Do you want to be part of a global technical team as they make positive impacts on our associates and customer’s lives? Stepping into the new era of audio-visual technology, you will have the opportunity to work for a great company and team where we work with state-of the-art infrastructure and platforms.
The Infrastructure Engineer I is an intermediate role in the IT Media Services team that sits under the Digital Workplace domain. Among others, some of our major technology and services are meeting room and conferencing, digital signage, broadcast, live streaming etc. This position is responsible for managing and supporting the infrastructure of our various... technology and assist with new deployments.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage and maintain current audio-visual infrastructure design and builds. This includes conference and collaboration platform/endpoints on MS Teams, MTR, Surface Hub, T1V, Poly, Crestron etc.
• Provide tier 2/3 support and maintenance for Media Services infrastructure and endpoints.
• Manage audio-visual infrastructure design and builds. Participate in vulnerability management, decommission, migrations of infrastructure and endpoints.
• Administer and support technologies and products using MS Exchange, MS Intune, Crestron XiO, Poly Lens and Content Management System.
• Assist and support Media Services vendors for any infrastructure or endpoints related issues.
• Create and maintain technical documentation.
• Coach and train support engineers or technicians to resolve level 1 and 2 issues.
• Support video hosting and broadcast events.
• Evaluate new products and maintain audiovisual standards.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Requires willingness to learn and continue to improve knowledge on the field of ‘audiovisual’.
• Experience on the audiovisual field is a plus but not required.
• Certification of Microsoft 365 products (Exchange, Teams, Devices, Intune) is a plus.
• Individuals with a degree and/or vocational training on audiovisual, electrical engineering, computer science or other IT subjects are encouraged to apply.
• Direct job experience on the required fields can be compensated in lieu of an educational degree.
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
• Hands-on support of the audiovisual endpoints, platforms and management suite (i.e. Microsoft Teams Admin Center, Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Exchange, Poly Lens, Crestron XiO, Digital Signage Content Management System and other SaaS based platform administration).
• Manage and support Microsoft Teams Room, Crestron Air-Media presentation and BYOD rooms and other Media Services endpoints.
• Solid understanding of local area network, structured cabling and audio-visual networking. Have fundamental knowledge on ITU standards (i.e. SIP, H.323, H.320, H.264).
• Windows/Linux server familiarity and administration is a plus.
• Understanding of control system (Crestron, Extron) and Media Gateways (i.e.VCS, Cloud Relay, Video InterOp) is a plus.
• Experience with ticketing system (i.e. ServiceNow) is a plus.
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills - Own a problem and see it through till resolution.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a global team with little supervision.
• Strong verbal and written communication (English) and interpersonal skills.
• Project Management skill is required for this job.
• Understanding of ITIL/ITSM best practices.
• Ability to prioritize workload and consistently meet deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is a must.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer a competitive annual bonus, life insurance from day 1 and a best-in-class health insurance package. As our employee you have the benefit of our referral bonus scheme, our boundless learning opportunities including language training and our global employee assistance program. We provide up to 6 fully paid benefit days a year and a wonderful office in Quadrum, equipped with everything you need for a small break at work and fresh snacks at all time.
Become part of our purpose-driven, multicultural team now and help us create healthier futures.
Salary Range (Monthly)
€2 717,11 - €3 881,56
Vilnius Vilnius City Municipality Lithuania
Jobs in Vilnius Vilnius City Municipality Lithuania
Audiovisual Infrastructure Engineer Vilnius jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.