Wiley|Wilson Atlanta GA Georgia
2 weeks ago
Looking to leave your mark at a 100% employee-owned firm? Join Wiley|Wilson, an architecture and engineering (AE) firm where over 180 employee-owners across five locations serve our valued clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate team of engineering and architectural professionals.
We are currently in search of an Electrical EIT with 1-4 years of experience to join the team... at Atlanta, GA. We want to add someone to our team who will think both creatively and logically to come up with innovative design and development solutions. If this sounds like you, then apply today!
What We Offer
• Competitive salary
• Employee ownership (ESOP)
• Work-from-home flexibility (details here)
• Generous benefits, including:
• Multiple group health insurance options
• 401k with up to 6% matching contribution
• 24 days of paid time off (PTO) and five paid holidays per year
• Tuition reimbursement
• ...and much more!
The Candidate Selected For This Position Will
• Work on projects under Project Lead
• Develop design capabilities
• Perform research related to project design
• Prepare the drawings of designs he/she has originated or from sketches provided by others
• Participate in field teams
• Perform routine design tasks, makes quantity take-offs, and helps prepare estimates
The Electrical EIT Must Possess/demonstrate
• Great work ethic
• Outstanding interpersonal skills for managing communications with peers, colleagues, and clients
• Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or equivalent from an ABET accredited institution
• 1-4 years of professional experience
• Must have passed Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam by start date
• Experience with AutoCAD, Microstation or Revit
• Familiarity with lighting calculation and short circuit software
• Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States
• Candidate must be eligible to obtain a security clearance
Wiley|Wilson is a full-service architecture-engineering firm, specializing in creating innovative and functional design solutions for our government, institutional, and private-sector clients around the world. Our diverse mix of projects, generous benefits, and focus on professional growth provides a truly unique opportunity for you to elevate your career.
As a 100-percent employee-owned company, our 180+ employees share a stake in our success through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). The ownership model, coupled with our focus on service and engagement, creates a distinct company culture. Wiley|Wilson has offices in Alexandria, Lynchburg, Richmond, VA; Raleigh, NC; and Atlanta, GA.
• EOE/AAP, Disability/Covered Veteran, Drug Free Workplace
• AT253 Electrical Engineer-In-Training (EIT)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Atlanta GA USA
Electrical Engineer-In-Training (EIT) Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.