Unspecified Chile Chile
2 weeks ago
We are seeking a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team whilst working remotely. In this role, you will be responsible for performing various administrative tasks, including answering phone calls, taking messages, and forwarding them to the appropriate person. The ideal candidate should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
• Coordinating linguists to work on projects that are appropriate to their skills, and monitor delivery dates to ensure timely delivery from our own database.
• Organising the translation process, register, assign, QA and submit.
• Responding to emails and phone calls.
• Addressing employees' administrative queries.
• Providing customer service as the first point of contact.
• Other translation/interpreting-related tasks from time to time.
Requirements and Skills:
• Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or in a relevant role.
• Excellent phone... email, and instant messaging communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Solid organisational skills.
• Proficiency in MS Word and experience with formatting documents.
• Familiarity with PDF and ability to work with PDF documents.
• High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus.
We are looking for a candidate who can work independently and has a strong attention to detail. The ability to source linguists from our own database is a requirement for this role. If you meet the requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV and cover letter.
This will be on hourly based and will be negotiated once selected
Freelance Job: Virtual Assistant Chile jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.