Nedbank Windhoek Namibia
1 week ago
ATM Channel & Project Support (NB06)
Closing Date -26 May 2023
Manage Self: Technical
Manage customer facing entity that is maintained and kept operational by Nedbank Namibia Technology. This includes the infrastructure, application, middleware and endpoints involved in the channels. Which are, but not limited to; Cash and Card Services (ATM & POS), Electronic and Mobile Channels, Corporate and E-Commerce platforms, by driving remediation of logged incidents, ensuring customer feedback and root cause analysis is done and provided on all Incidents and outages
• Provide technical channel support i.e. ATM, Electronic and Mobile Channels through monitor availability of distributed environment (Servers /3rd party links/ Card systems) through health checks.
• Provide technical support on ATMs to Custodians (as... reported by Nedbank Technology Command Center) to ensure uptime availability is maintained
• Assist in driving and implementing Business ATM strategy , which includes testing, replacements, upgrades and distribution of the physical assets.
• Participate and execute technology requirements related to regulatory projects and testing as required.
• Drive Incident Management process and ensure all relevant Root Cause Analysis (RCA) investigations are actioned and delivered.
• Assist command center shift teams with End of Day/Month/Year simulation testing.
• Stand-in for Command Center shifts if required.
• Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that potential impact on role by reading the relevant newsletters, directives, websites and attending sessions.
• Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
• Ensure knowledge management, continuity and team success through constructive participation in a diverse team and sharing knowledge with team.
• Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys)
Relevant IT Diploma/Degree
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
• Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
• Relevant Mainframe (IBM) certification
Minimum Experience Level
• Must have 1-2 years practical experience in an IT Operations environment (Technical Know-how).
• Must have 2-3 years practical experience in Financial Sector or related industry.
• Good understanding of Banking Sector Customer Channels (ATMs, Internet Banking, Mobile, etc.).
• Understanding of Namibia Payment Industry (Will be added advantage).
• Understanding of Project management and facilitation (Will be added advantage)
• Valid driver’s license(Would be an advantage).
Technical / Professional Knowledge
• Administrative procedures and systems
• Data analysis
• Microsoft Office
• Relevant regulatory knowledge
• Business writing skills
• Systems Maintenance and support
• UNIX System Admin
• MVS and UNIX Knowledge
• Applied Learning
• Customer Focus
• Initiating Action
• Work Standards
• Managing Work
Preference will be given to candidates from the underrepresented groups
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at + 264 61 295 2155 / +264 61 295 2948
For any assistance or more info please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team
+268 2408 1236
00266 5223 1187 / 00266 5223 1157 / 00266 5223 1163
+264 61 295 2155 / +264 61 295 2948
0242 254 800 / 0867 700 004 040
ATM channel & Project Support Windhoek jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.