The Social Hub
The Social Hub Amsterdam Netherlands
1 week ago
Your Mission Should You Choose To Accept:
Together with the Hotel Manager and the Operations team, you are responsible for running a smooth TSH operation in our Amsterdam West hotel. You'll oversee all 'Front of house'-areas, such as reception, coworking and our unique food & drink outlets.
As our Hotel Operations Manager (Hotel Operations), you're always open and available with a friendly smile - for your team or to meet every need of the TSH community (but also answering the questions of random strangers). You make sure that the team provides the highest level of service, always delivering on what sets TSH apart; our guest experience. You keep a constant eye on a clean, safe and inclusive working environment, as well as meeting all financial goals for sales and expenses. What would we do without you?
In Case You Don't Know Who We Are:
Known for being the rule breakers in hospitality, TSH is a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can work, stay, learn and play... and most importantly – be themselves. As an employer we look, act and think like a hotel, but instead we offer a lot more. Think student accommodation, long and short stay options, gyms, talks, events, rooftop bar and eat & drink escapes as well as community and coworking spaces. Located in The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, France and Spain with several new openings on the way, this hybrid hospitality concept may take root in the heart of Europe, but our plans are set for going global.
What You'll Do
You'll be responsible for these 3 different - but equally important - cornerstones of the hotel:
• You'll coordinate the daily operations of the hotel with your teams, as well as other internal & external departments (e.g. Housekeeping and Engineering)
• You support the management teams across all departments within the hotel
• You always strive for quality and know our product offering like no other
• You can point our guests to the best places to shop, eat, drink, club or any other request they might have, so they can experience the best the city has to offer
Management & leadership
• You offer support and work with the Front of House-, Engineering & kitchen teams in all aspects of running the hotel
• You'll run daily operational meetings with your teams to ensure everything is going smoothly
• You'll work together with the Brand & Marketing Manager and the Connector to build & maintain the TSH community
• You make sure all shifts are covered by planning and communicating the team's roster in time
• You're a true, inspirational people leader. You lead by example and know exactly how to move and motivate your team and always have an 'open-door'- policy for your team-member
• You're always looking for opportunities to generate revenue, while providing added value to our guests
• You're responsible for assisting the hotel manager by keeping costs in line within your departmental budget
• You manage daily revenue targets and drive commitment within the team to achieve the best possible monthly results
• You'll manage running costs, from sales to guest supplies and any other operational related costs
• You'll monitor daily performance, including points of sale, room revenues & quality
Who You Are
• You have at least 1-3 years of management experience (preferably some years in a hotel environment)
• You are all about solutions and connecting the right people
• You are a true problem-solver and are not afraid to make decisions in the moment
• You are courteous, professional and ready with a smile for team members, guests and random strangers alike
• You deal with stressful situations in a stress-free manor and bring calm and a sense of 'I've got this' to every situation
• You're a team player and work hard to inspire and guide your team members to excellence
• You have exceptional English and Dutch communication skills, all other languages very welcome!
• You're hard working, responsible and have a "let's do this!" mentality
• You build, lead and inspire motivated, happy teams
• You're legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
What We Offer
• The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company. Not just another hotel - we're a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future
• The chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for future growth
• Awesome discounts in all our properties in Europe and not just for you, but also for your friends and family!
• A wonderful workplace to call home, full of events, fun colleagues and all the other amazing salary/benefits stuff
Who you are, is how we want you to be. To us, hybrid hospitality goes across the board, from how we service our guests to how we represent ourselves. Here, everyone belongs, and we welcome people no matter their nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion or culture. Your authenticity keeps our team diverse.Come as you are.
Over het bedrijf:
The Social Hub
Hotel Operations Manager Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.