Workhouse Advertising Perth WA Australia
1 week ago
Workhouse is on the hunt for a Social Media Manager who can bring a best-in-class focus to some of our key accounts.
This is an exciting role within the Content division of the Digital team at Workhouse. You will work across a wide range of disciplines within digital marketing for social channels. This includes community management, social moderation, organic social media, and more. You will work with the other specialists within the Content, Digital, Creative and Account Management teams to ensure the successful delivery of ongoing organic social media management for our clients.
The clients you will work alongside are leaders and innovators in their industry, from omnichannel retailers to pure-play eComm, high-volume lead generation businesses and brand building. Our work continues to set new benchmarks for our client's success and how they drive their business!
In your role, you will join our broader agency team of like-minded, enthusiastic, results-driven people. You’ll work... directly alongside the Digital Director and 10+ in-house digital specialists on any given day.
• Manage and oversee the development of client social media content and copywriting, ensuring it is in line with client strategy and brand guidelines
• Working independently and with other members of the Content team to create and schedule content across our client’s owned channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube. Either directly on the platform or on publishing platforms, e.g. Sprout
• Moderating content and customer engagement on clients’ social media profiles
• Engaging as our clients on social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube
• Day-to-day management, including responding to direct messages, comments, customer queries and customer reviews on digital channels
• Developing, presenting and implementing organic social strategies to increase impressions and engagement on social media
• Regularly attend client meetings with the Account Management team to provide updates, present opportunities and discuss ongoing performance
• Using analytic tools to monitor performance and prepare and present reports in line with common organic social media metrics
• Establishing online community guidelines and best practices for our clients
• Stay abreast of trends, technologies, best practices, updates and opportunities to create content to grow the client social media channels
Who we’re looking for…
• Minimum 3 years experience working in social media with particular experience in social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube
• Passionate about social media, content creation and digital marketing
• Excellent written and oral communications skills – experience in copywriting for social media is essential
• Ability to ideate concepts and ideas and manage them through to delivery
• Excellent numeracy skills with the ability to analyse data and identify trends
• Highly organised with a strong ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills
So who would you be working with?
As one of Perth’s most established independent agencies, we’ve been making local and national brands famous for over 40 years. You’ll join a team of over 40 like-minded, enthusiastic, creative people who know how to get great things done for some of Australia’s most successful businesses.
Our Subiaco location, close to transport and amenities, offers a modern open-plan working environment. While we encourage an ”office first” approach to agency life, we also welcome WFH to ensure balanced and flexible work arrangements.
Remuneration is based on experience and what you can bring to the table to help manage and contribute to this part of the business.
If this sounds like the place and position for you, we’d love to hear from you – please introduce yourself by sending a cover letter with your CV
Perth WA Australia
Social Media Manager Perth WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.