Planet Fitness Alpharetta GA Georgia
2 weeks ago
Planet Fitness prides itself on creating a unique environment where anyone – and we mean anyone – can be comfortable. A diverse, Judgement Free Zone® where a lasting, active lifestyle can be built. This product is a tool, a means to an end; not a brand name or a mold-maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone. As we evolve and educate ourselves, we will seek to perfect this safe, energetic... environment, where everyone feels accepted and respected.
Reporting to Regional Manager, the Club Manager will be responsible for oversight of club operations, guaranteeing a positive member experience as well as ensuring financially stability of club. This position plays a critical role in managing our team dynamic in an effort to maintain a high-energy atmosphere inside the Judgement Free Zone®.
• Customer Service: Communicates and interacts with members (as well as potential members) in a way that exceeds expectations.
• Listening: Listen to staff and members. View the situation from everyone's perspective working together to resolve the issue.
• Problem Solving: Recognize and define the problem. Provide solutions using all resources available.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Grow, develop and build a winning team by utilizing best practices in hiring, training, coaching and performance management. Utilize training tools available (e.g. – Planet Fitness University) to hold team accountable for essential learning.
• Teach your team to provide +1 service. Observe, teach in the moment and lead by example in the gym everyday.
• Ensure every member has a friendly greeting upon entering/exiting the gym through a clear and enthusiastic hello and goodbye.
• Develop a plan to drive EFT through maximizing KPI’s in your club. This must include meeting assigned goals for BCM, tour percentage, employee retention, member engagement as well as regional inspection each month.
• Be responsible for a timely, professional and solution oriented response to member service submissions. Create raving fans!
• Ensure that your club has proper open and close procedures. We are open 24/5 and weekends, this requires teaching a team!
• Write an effective schedule that meets hours determined by payroll grid. Schedules are generated weekly and must include a balance of support from management and staff.
• Be accountable for your team’s knowledge of critical information (e.g. - marketing promotions, corporate initiatives or new policy) .
• Ensure all employees participate in company provided CPR certification within 60 days of hire.
• Develop your assistant manager into a future leader. Provide on the job training to develop management skills such as delegation, accountability and performance management.
• Perform daily bank deposits to ensure timely deposit of club revenue.
• Exhibit flexibility with your schedule. This leader must be willing to change schedule if coverage is needed.
• Daily review of Fitness EMS platform to ensure club is up to date with maintenance requests and needed repairs. Provide weekly update to Regional Manager of any tickets open longer that 15 days.
• Take pride in the appearance of your gym. Work with staff to have them also believe that this is a representation of your team. That is how we achieve optimal results!
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Some Bending, kneeling, twisting, or reaching required
• Must be able to lift, push, or pull at least 50 pounds
Compensation: $45,000 annual salary + $10,000 performance bonus
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
About Alder Partners LLC
As the most innovative health club brand in the United States, Planet Fitness is known for a lot of things – our absurdly low prices, our Lunk Alarm™, and most of all perhaps, for our Judgement Free Zone® philosophy, which means members can relax, get in shape, and have fun without being subjected to the hard-core, look-at-me attitude that exists in too many gyms.
Planet Fitness is a franchise of fitness centers. The particular Planet Fitness health clubs to which this position supports, located in Massachusetts and Georgia, are independently owned and operated by Alder Partners, LLC (“Alder Partners”). As an independent franchise we have built our company by staying true to our core values. Those values include: Accountability, Family, Communication, Consistency, Passion and Having Fun.
Alder Partners mission statement: Our family thrives on providing a passionate, fun environment that consistently has an open line of communication between members and staff which ultimately creates maximum accountability.
Compensation: $45,000.00 per year
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people’s lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We’re continuously seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone® and shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there’s plenty of opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired and motivated. That’s where you come in. If you’re looking for a place where you can make a difference in a customer’s life, you’ve found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but stay for the feeling that you’re making a difference on our Planet.
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR YOU.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Our customer service philosophy is that it’s not enough to simply meet member expectations, we want to exceed their expectations and make them our Raving Fans. In addition to positively promoting the Judgement Free Zone, we also want our members to be raving fans of the team members who are responsible for impacting their lives every day, each time they step into a Planet Fitness club. Much like that post-workout bliss, it sure feels good to know that members recognize and appreciate the people here that create their excellent experience.
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR GOLDEN THUMB AWARD WINNERS, NOMINATED BY A MEMBER IN THEIR CLUB
Alpharetta GA USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.