JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. New York NY United States
1 week ago
This Analyst will join the AWM Strategy & Business Development team with a focus on M&A and Strategic Investments. The role will encompass a wide range of activities related to developing and executing our strategy, including collaborating with internal business partners and external sources to vet and identify potential targets, assessing strategic fit, conducting financial... and valuation analysis, executing transactions, and post-investment oversight. In addition, the Analyst will also assist in competitor and industry intelligence efforts for senior management.
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, And Skills
• Strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking, with ability to develop business insights and hypotheses
• Demonstrated ability to create, maintain and review financial models and valuation analyses
• Strong organization skills, including ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities in parallel
• Strong interpersonal leadership and influencing skills, and ability to achieve goals without direct control over resources
• Strong communication and presentation skills, and confidence presenting to and working closely with senior management
• Help to organize and participate in due diligence efforts by coordinating the information flow, supervising calls and meetings between internal and external parties, as well as reviewing and analyzing target information
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities, And Skills
• BA/MS from top-tier program required together with a strong interest in financial analysis
• E xperience in investment banking, private equity, corporate development and/or strategy or management consulting
• Financial services background (and especially asset and wealth management(and/or fintech) preferred, but not mandatory
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
New York,NY $99,750.00 - $105,000.00 / year
New York NY USA
Jobs in New York NY United States
Asset & Wealth Management - M&A Strategic Investments Analyst New York jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.