Comet AG Switzerland Switzerland
2 weeks ago
What will you do?
• Manage and develop periodic treasury management and corporate finance reporting
• Follow-up cash level of affiliates, liquidity needs and handle ad hoc treasury matters
• Lead, manage and monitor the cash-flow forecasting process, including modelling and tooling with applicable entities
• Monitor FX risk positions, develop FX exposure reporting analytics and propose solutions/improvements to further mitigate FX risk, including FX hedging programs
• Reconcile net debt and net financial expense including FX gain/loss and provide explanation for market drivers in the standard periodic reporting
• Manage internal treasury compliance documentation
• Support the TIS implementation across the group. Perform regular treasury system administration activities in line with the approved procedures and internal control requirements. Maintain TIS data and reports to contribute to the development of the tool
• Support the VP Corporate Finance with the financial risk management... including capital structure modelling and with a number of identified ad-hoc related projects
Who are we looking for?
• Qualified professional with bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
• 3-5 years of professional Analyst experience in an international company with proven track record of participating in treasury projects including bank connectivity and automation
• Strong digital affinity and solid tool experience with MS Office, SAP, Hyperion/SmartView, TIS or other BI and consolidation systems
• Good knowledge of treasury operations (cash & FX risk management), understanding of accounting principles, financial statements analysis and consolidation principles
• Fluent in written and spoken English, German is an asset
• Positive, customer-oriented team player with a flexible and can-do attitude and a strong drive for continuous improvement
Why join us?
• A unique variety of challenging activities in a Swiss company on a growth course that is operating in a thriving industry globally
• Interdisciplinary collaboration with colleagues from all over the world in a dynamic and international environment
• Attractive training and career opportunities, flexible working hours, above-average fringe benefits
If you are interested in broadening your professional horizons, we look forward to receiving your complete online application (CV, references, diplomas, letter of motivation) and will be happy to provide you with further information.
HR Business Consultant CSE
Tel. 031 744 99 62
Jobs in Switzerland Switzerland
Corporate Treasury Analyst 100% (m/f/d) Switzerland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.