Barclay Simpson London United Kingdom
1 week ago
We have an incredible opportunity to join the UK's largest long-term savings and retirement business as a Credit Risk Specialist in the Counterparty Credit Oversight team within Asset Management Risk.
You will be responsible for conducting periodic risk reviews, providing advice on risk-related issues, and supporting the Head of Credit Counterparty Oversight with counterparty credit oversight framework development.
Furthermore, you'll provide independent opinion and assurance in alignment with the Group Risk's Mission to promote informed decision making and controlled risk-taking that improves customer outcomes and delivers long term value for shareholders.
This will suit a strong individual looking to make a jump to a Senior AVP level. The role is based in London offering flexible working with a base salary of £80k-£90k plus 30% bonus and excellent benefits.
• Monitor credit rating changes on existing counterparty exposures. (The focus will be... analysing banks predominantly)
• Stay informed on developments in capital and financial markets and their potential impact on our credit portfolio.
• Contribute to Senior Management/Board risk reporting.
• Build relationships with key stakeholders to support the implementation of an effective Risk Management Framework.
• Manage multiple Risk Management related tasks concurrently, meeting agreed deliverables and timescales.
• Solid experience in credit and financial risk management at a commercial/investment bank with a bank counterparty focus.
• Professional qualifications in risk, finance, or investment.
• Strong skills in providing Group Counterparty Credit oversight and monitoring exposure accumulation.
• Good understanding of UK regulatory requirements but ultimately experience.
• Ability to think critically and independently and provide new analytical approaches and solutions.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills with experience drafting reports for senior management.
• Drive and flexibility to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work well in a diverse team environment.
• Experience with SQL, Bloomberg, or Aladdin. (preferred)
If you meet these requirements and are interested in further details, please send your resume to [email protected]
Unfortunately no visa sponsorship will be provided for this role and only successful applications will be contacted
FI Counterparty Credit Risk Analyst London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.