Takeda Surat Gujarat India
1 week ago
The key role of Territory Account Manager is to work to increase the awareness and use of Oncology BU products. This individual must implement sales tactics and activities in responsible territory to drive usage of the product. In addition, by the development of specialty promotion skills, the individual will be able to identify sales opportunities and potential areas through identification of target accounts and relevant HCPs.
Territory Account Manager will be responsible to build strong engagement with HCPs and key decision makers in the target accounts. Collaborate with cross-functional team and... provide inputs and competitive intelligences for further marketing plan development.
• Directly responsible for the sales of assigned product(s) within respective franchise team within their entire geography.
• Develops and leads the execution of a strategic business plan to achieve their sales target within their geography
• Promotes highly technical and innovative product(s) to a sophisticated audience while being dedicated to meeting and exceeding sales objectives
• Represents a consistent "Patient First" approach to business activities and relationships
• Responsible for the education and sales of product(s) to physicians, pharmacists, nurses, and other health care providers (HCPs) and for implementing our strategies, plans, and tactics
• Responsible for the training, managing, and coaching of promotional speakers within their assigned territory
• Support and collaborate with Marketing, Medical Affairs, Market access, Regulatory and align with ethic & compliance.
SKILLS And COMPETENCIES
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of oncology or other related specialty pharmaceutical selling experience.
• Large geography account management experience; preference for oncology with emphasis on key large oncology community practices, as well as cancer centers
• Good Presentation and communication skills
• High comprehension of scientific knowledge and ability to communicate with medical professionals in a compliant manner.
• Previous launch experience in oncology – preferred
• Established rapport and relationships in geographic area desired – preferred
• Previous oncology selling experience - preferred
Surat Gujarat India
Territory Account Manager, Ahmedabad Surat jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.