Noventiq Chennai Tamil Nadu India
2 weeks ago
Noventiq is hiring!
Noventiq’s story is one of change. We grew, expanded, and adapted, learning more at each step. Now effecting change is at the heart of everything we do. And that doesn't just apply to our customers, it’s how we feel about everyone who works with us.
Noventiq (the brand name of Cyprus-registered Softline Holding plc) is a leading global solutions and services provider in digital transformation and cybersecurity, headquartered and listed in London. The company enables, facilitates and accelerates digital transformation for its customers’ businesses, connecting 75,000+ organizations from all sectors with hundreds of best-in-class IT vendors, alongside its own services and solutions.
With a turnover of US$ 1.1 billion in the fiscal year of 2021, Noventiq is currently one of the fastest growing companies in the sector. In October 2021, company "Softline Holding plc" got its primary listing on the London Stock Exchange (LSE:SFTL). Noventiq’s growth is underpinned by... its three-dimensional strategy to expand its geography, portfolio and sales channels. The strategy is supported by Noventiq's active approach to M&As, enabling the company to take advantage of the ongoing consolidation in the industry. Noventiq's 3900 employees work in almost 60 countries throughout Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe and Africa—markets with significant growth potential.
Generate sales and advise clients, analyzing their computer needs and their needs for IT consulting services, in order to offer adequate sales that help to guarantee commercial plans and results desired by Softline.
What you’ll do:
• Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Sells and guides clients, advising and detecting their computer needs, in order to adapt offers and ensure achievement of Softline sales objectives, and complying with requests and demands from consumers/clients.
• Maintains contact with organizations and companies to anticipate their needs and/or participate in bidding processes to ensure continuous business and partnership creations.
• Closes sales applying techniques and methods set by Softline to maximize results while operating within the scope of negotiations defined by the company.
• Analyzes the market and participates actively in marketing actions to contribute to a better computer company position and ensure the target market share.
• Follows up the commercial and administrative processes that are involved in the billing process and in the delivery of traded products and services to ensure fulfillment of the assumed commitments and their collection according to the defined conditions.
• Sells and guides clients, analyzing, advising and detecting their computer needs, in order to adapt offers and ensure achievement of Softline sales objectives, and complying with requests and demands from consumers/clients.
• Develops aftersales service actions by a periodic follow-up and resolution of incidents under defined methods to ensure client satisfaction and loyalty, and discovery of new commercial opportunities.
• Knowledge on technology licensing and franchising.
• Sales experience in the IT industry more 3 years +
• Experience in delivering sales quota GP more 200K per annum.
• Age: more 25 years better 30+
• Understanding of IT infrastructure of an average customer
• Experience with bidding process and complete sales cycle process (pre-sales, sales and aftersales).
• Experience with vendors AMs on how to get a full support and a proper pricing.
• Deep knowledge of cloud trend and multi-cloud: awareness on the difference between in-house infrastructure and cloud
• Good communication skills at CIO and CxO/AM
• Being a subject matter expert for CIO and CxO/AMs without engaging other experts 2-3 lines down
What we offer:
• Working in an international environment with a team all over the globe in more than 55+ countries;
• Inspiring corporate culture with an ability to grow and develop every day;
• Fascinating compensation package with advantages from motivation programs (Long-Term Employee Partnership Program (LTEPP) and Employee Share Purchase Program (ESPP
Chennai Tamil Nadu India
Jobs in Chennai Tamil Nadu India
Account Manager - Sales Chennai jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.