Confidential Burlington MA United States
1 week ago
Medical Center is seeking a full time BC/BE Allergist/Immunologist to join its practice at our medical centers in the North Boston area.
• The Division of Allergy & Immunology offers a vibrant and diverse working environment with five other Allergy/Immunology specialists and one nurse practitioner
• The practice treats the full spectrum of asthma, allergy and immunologic conditions in adults and children.
• This is a highly regarded, well established clinical department with full nursing and administrative support, and excellent call schedule.
• Medical Center is an academic affiliate of Tufts School of Medicine. We teach medical students, Internal Medicine residents, and Pulmonary & Critical Care fellows.
• We offer a robust schedule of academic conferences, collaborating with ENT, Pulmonary & Critical Care, and the BIDMC Division of Allergy and Inflammation.
• There is an opportunity for clinical research.
• Work/Life Balance is a priority.
In the Division of Allergy & Immunology... we are proud of our legacy of clinical excellence and compassionate care dating back to 1938. We care for both pediatric and adult patients. The practice is predominantly outpatient with some inpatient consultation. Conditions we treat include environmental allergy, asthma, food allergy, drug allergy, allergic skin conditions, and immune disorders. Procedures include allergy skin testing, food and drug challenges, allergy immunotherapy and biologic injections, and spirometry.
Current priorities are strategic growth and innovation, state-of-the-art clinical care, research, and education. We are involved in quality improvement projects across the system. We have a special focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, as well as colleague wellness.
About The Medical Center
Medical Center is a world-renowned tertiary medical center known for its innovative technology, pioneering medical treatment and leading-edge research. A teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, the hospital provides quality health care in virtually every specialty and subspecialty, from primary care to cancer diagnosis and treatment to kidney and liver transplantation. It is a national leader in a number of health care areas, including stroke, weight management and lung screenings, among many others. Lahey also helps to advance medicine through research and the education of tomorrow's health care leaders.
Lahey is a physician-led, multi-disciplinary group practice of 500 physicians. We are located just outside Boston with easy access to the cultural amenities of a world class city, excellent school systems and four season activities in all the New England states.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to
Burlington MA USA
Jobs in Burlington MA United States
Physician / Allergy/Immunology / Massachusetts / Locum or... Burlington jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.