Sanofi Global (English)
Sanofi Global (English) Cambridge MA United States
2 weeks ago
This position will report into the US Medical Immunology team which is a segment of the Medical Affairs Specialty Care organization.
Our Medical Affairs function serves as a valued strategic partner with Clinical, Commercial, Regulatory, and Market Access on therapeutic solutions to support patients’ needs. The US Medical Immunology team is proud to support Sanofi’s deep commitment to chasing... the miracles of science to improve the lives of patients.
This position reports to the West MSL Regional Director, Immunology (Non-Alliance).
Main job responsibilities
• Uses strong knowledge of relevant disease and disease management protocols, healthcare environment and competitors to articulate the medical and scientific value of our products with external stakeholders.
• Establishes robust, long-term peer relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and other stakeholder partners.
• Effectively utilizes the Scientific Engagement Model to plan territory and individual stakeholder (Key Opinion Leaders, HCPs, Payers) engagement interactions consistent with the Field Base Medical Activity Plan and medical function priorities.
• Critically and routinely evaluates information gained from published studies and stakeholder interactions to develop key insights that deepen our understanding of the market’s needs and opinions of external stakeholders, and therefore contribute to enhancement of medical strategy.
• Keeps abreast of medical and scientific developments in the therapeutic field to help identify and critically assess research opportunities, and plays a supportive role in the execution of evidence generation plans to enhance the value of our products in a real-world setting.
• Collaborates with our Clinical Studies Unit to support clinical trials.
• Responds to unsolicited requests regarding interest in investigator sponsored studies (ISS), and supports ISS submissions through appropriate internal processes.
• Organizes educational meetings or local scientific advisory boards when requested.
• Supports speaker training.
• Responds to unsolicited requests for medical information associated with supported products and disease state area.
• MD, PhD, PharmD or other relevant advanced required.
• Previous MSL experience in dermatology, gastroenterology, respiratory and/or rheumatology preferred.
Skills / knowledge
• Ability to interpret key scientific data and translate this information to meet educational and research needs.
• Utilizes effective, professional communications to cultivate strong working relationships with internal partners and external stakeholders.
• Exemplary presentation skills with ability to distil complex data into a simple and impactful story.
• Demonstrates scientific expertise - stays abreast of data, treatment trends, and new information in the therapeutic area.
• Ability to translate expert feedback into appropriate insights.
• Proficiency with digital tools.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
The salary range for this position is $133,966.88 - 178,622.50 to $223,278.13. In addition to sales incentive (role may my eligible for long term incentive depending on level and performance); all compensation will be determined commensurate with demonstrated experience. Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs. Additional benefits information can be found through the link, www.benefits.sanofiusallwell.com
Candidates must complete all fleet safety training and must maintain an acceptable driving record regarding accidents and incidents.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all
Cambridge MA USA
Jobs in Cambridge MA United States
Senior US Medical Science Liaison, Immunology - Non-Alliance - ID... Cambridge jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.