Causaly London United Kingdom
1 week ago
Founded in 2018, Causaly accelerates how humans acquire knowledge and develop insights in Biomedicine. We enable researchers and decision-makers to discover evidence from millions of academic publications, clinical trials, regulatory documents, patents and other data sources… in minutes.
Using our AI technology, we are developing the world’s biggest knowledge platform in Biomedicine powered by a high-precision Knowledge Graph.
We work with some of the world's largest biopharma companies and institutions on use cases spanning Drug Discovery, Safety and Competitive Intelligence. You can read more about how we accelerate knowledge acquisition and improve decision making in our blog posts here: Blog - Causaly
We are backed by top VCs including Index Ventures, Pentech and Marathon.
About the role:
At Causaly, we’re building a category defining product that transforms how our users think and decide in biomedicine. As a Product Intelligence Manager, we will look to you to... help us drive this product vision and bring it to life.
You will own the intelligence shaping our roadmaps, and the direction of our product. To make this happen, you will work at the intersection of customer success, our in-house science liaisons, sales and product and technology teams – and critically our customers.
To be successful in this role, you will have strong organization and communication skills, academic or working experience in the life sciences, analytical thinking, and a deep passion for identifying and understand customer problems.
You will be the first hire in Product Intelligence function, reporting to the VP Product. This is an individual contributor role.
What you’ll be doing:
• Go through customer feedback across various channel, from customer calls to written support tickets, and identify key themes and problems relevant for individual problems
• Work with the sales team and customer success to understand the dynamics in the market, and how our product fits into the commercial landscape
• Own market opportunity analysis, and work with product managers to build business cases for new products
• Own the Understand roadmap at Causaly. These are the most important product questions we need to understand every quarter to help us build better products
• Manage our customer research program, to make sure we get the most value out of every interaction. You will coordinate user research activities across the whole Causaly Product team
What we’re looking for:
• You’re a structured and analytical thinker. Ideally experience in a top consulting firm such as McKinsey or BCG
• You can demonstrate that you’ve worked on complex problems in ambiguous environments
• You enjoy working with qualitative evidence and bringing structure to a stream of qualitative inputs
• You are a strong communicator who can clearly articulate customer and commercial insights to a larger product and technology group
• Program management skills, organizing groups of people around common objectives
• You have an educational background or experience working in the biomedical or life sciences domain
• Competitive compensation package
• Private medical insurance (underwritten on a medical health disregarded basis)
• Life insurance (4 x salary)
• Individual training/development budget through Learnerbly
• Individual wellbeing budget through Juno
• 25 days holiday plus public holidays and 1 day birthday leave per year
• Hybrid working (home + office)
• Potential to have real impact and accelerated career growth as an early member of a multinational team that's building a transformative knowledge product
Be yourself at Causaly... Difference is valued. Everyone belongs.
Diversity. Equity. Inclusion. They are more than words at Causaly. It's how we work together. It's how we build teams. It's how we grow leaders. It's what we nurture and celebrate. It's what helps us innovate. It's what helps us connect with the customers and communities we serve.
We are on a mission to accelerate scientific breakthroughs for ALL humankind and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and fairly consider qualified candidates without regard to race, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, genetics, age, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, domestic / family status, veteran status or any other difference
Product Intelligence Manager London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.