Clearvision - Now part of Eficode
Clearvision - Now part of Eficode Southampton United Kingdom
1 week ago
Do you want to make a difference? So do we. If you want to do what you love and leave a legacy, then this is the company for you, so bring your whole self and don’t hold back.
Your wellbeing is important to us - that’s why we’ve made the “Best Companies Top 100 Companies To Work For list” in the UK.
We also live by our values: ‘Mastery’: In our knowledge and skills. ‘Decency’: In our attitude towards each other, our customers and the work we do and ‘Remarkable’: In our willingness to go above and beyond.
By joining Clearvision, you’ll be aligned with colleagues who trust and inspire from across the globe. We offer a range of career opportunities where you get to choose your path and future to suit you and your lifestyle.
What’s in it for you?
As a remote-first company we offer the opportunity to work flexibly and remotely; we encourage working in the office for the social interaction and skill-sharing, but we also support working-from-home. We understand that life is... not ‘9 to 5’ so we offer specific core working hours but with a flexible approach for the mornings and evenings; as long as your 37.5 hour week is covered.
With an extensive onboarding process, unlimited access to learning opportunities and an in-house training programme, we support and encourage our visionaries to explore their career potential and self-development.
• generous holiday allowance plus the ability to ‘buy’ more
• enhanced maternity and paternity pay
• paid ‘volunteer’ days
• paid sickness and dependent leave
• health and wellbeing schemes including private medical insurance, life assurance and free flu jabs
• cycle to work and car salary sacrifice scheme
• annual equipment allowance
• free books, training and continuous personal development
• employee support groups, reward and recognition schemes
• free breakfast, lunch and parking when onsite
• casual office dress code
Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity (EDI)
We are committed to creating an environment in which everybody has the opportunity to thrive. This is why EDI is so important to us. Rest assured that not only can you bring your authentic self to work, it is actively encouraged, because your unique experiences, your unique perspectives in turn, help us to thrive.
This anonymous & voluntary survey helps us better understand those who want to work for us. If you opt to complete it, we will use your responses to improve our hiring processes: https://forms.gle/yN8qZyxCWgiWtcZ6A.
The partner marketing manager for GitLab will be responsible for developing and executing product marketing strategies that drive growth and adoption of Eficode’s services and solutions with GitLab's products. Working closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, and customer success, to ensure that GitLab's product offerings are effectively positioned and communicated to target audiences.
Key Role Accountabilities
• Collaborate with the Gitlab team to gather and analyze market and customer insights that will influence the marketing strategy.
• Plan compelling product marketing content, including presentations, whitepapers, webinars, and other sales collateral for the content team to create.
• Work with sales to develop sales enablement materials and training programs to help them sell Eficode’s GitLab products effectively.
• Gather customer feedback and market research to gain insight and support definition of future product features, pain points, and why buy messaging.
• Monitor and analyze market trends and competitive landscape to identify opportunities and threats, and adjust product marketing strategies accordingly.
• Collaborate with the partner (GitLab) to align marketing goals and objectives with Eficode.
• Negotiate Market Development Funds (MDF) and create co-branded marketing materials and programs with the partner.
• Manage,Track and analyze the success of marketing campaigns.
• Stay up to date on industry trends and changes in partner's landscape, focus, and products.
• Ensure that tracking of marketing activities and business remains accurate
• Build and maintain strong relationships with the partner(s)
• Develop marketing plans and campaigns with field and content marketing teams.
• Coordinate demand generation from each member of the GitLab team, aligning with the DemGen plan to ensure the right people are creating the right posts, and ensure the team is using social media consistently.
Your application will only be considered if you meet the following:-
• A minimum of two years of experience working in a strategic marketing role, with a demonstrable record of successfully marketing software products.
• Two years experience developing and executing successful marketing plans and campaigns
• Two years experience in managing budgets, tracking expenses, and demonstrating ROI. Prior responsibility for a marketing budget exceeding 500k is preferred.
• Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to effectively express complex marketing strategies both verbally and in written form. Applicants must have a history of presenting to and influencing senior stakeholders.
• Demonstrable understanding of B2B marketing and sales processes, with a track record of creating and implementing strategies that enhance sales pipelines and revenue.
• Proven ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve business and marketing objectives. Leadership experience is strongly preferred.
• Analytical skills to track and measure the success of marketing programs
• Knowledge of marketing automation tools and CRM systems, Certifications or formal training in tools such as Salesforce or HubSpot would be highly advantageous.
Your application will be prioritised if you meet any of the following:-
• Exposure to GitLab or related software
• Knowledge of software development solutions and DevOps.
• Familiarity with the technology industry and related partner ecosystems
• Experience working with international partners and markets
• Understanding of digital marketing channels and tactics
• Experience with event marketing and planning
• Knowledge of web analytics and reporting tools
• Project management experience and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience with graphic design and content creation tools
You will need to be:-
• Clear communication and presentation skills
• Have strong negotiation skills
• Able to write clearly and effectively
• Have a mature problem-solving attitude
• The ability to build positive relationships with others
• A talented and motivated self-starter who values collaboration, agile-working, and innovative environments
£30k - £40k depending on experience, paid gross per annum
Hybrid-working (mix of onsite and remote) with WEEKLY visits to Clearvision’s UK Southampton office. Please note, you must have a professional home working environment (eg. separate home office) and with reliable broadband.
• Please apply with your CV and your Right to Work in the UK eligibility, eg. sharecode, sponsorship, work visa etc if you are not a British/EU citizen.
• This is a fixed-term contract position.
• A pre-interview skills-based digital assessment may be required prior to final interview.
• If you do not hear back from us within 14 days please be advised that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
• Passing probation will be determined when you can confidently complete every part of your role without the need for additional support.
• We strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made.
Jobs in Southampton United Kingdom
Partner Marketing Manager Southampton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.