Visa Warsaw Poland
1 week ago
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
VCA team is looking for an Analyst to join our consulting practice and play a role in delivering high impact... strategic projects for Visa’s clients in Poland (based in Warsaw). Drawing on our expertise in strategy, operations, product and technology consultancy, VCA solves strategic problems and identifies existing opportunities.
What we expect, day to day…
The Analyst will be responsible for supporting the delivery of projects and solutions with Financial Institutions, Issuers, Merchants, etc. This person will collaborate on challenging projects, provide analysis and initiatives, proactively seek existing opportunities, thereby ensuring that Visa Consulting & Analytics is the preferred advisory partner.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Delivery of the projects for Visa clients across various domains, from operations, digital, products to strategy
• Support the development of frameworks, approaches, solutions, and recommendations that effectively and efficiently address the most impactful business opportunities and challenges
• Produce insights and analyses to improve client performance, drive understanding of client issues and provide strategic mentorship for client priorities across the payment P&L
• Support the formulation and testing of hypotheses to address client business problem
• Keep up with the newest financial & banking trends on the market and absorb the new information in a timely manner with high level of understanding and structurization of data
• Lead the delivery of market wide data gathering (desk research) to acquire valuable insights
• Deliver advanced data analyses based on usage of calculation spreadsheets in Excel
• Deliver insightful and comprehensive visualizations of gathered info in a form of PowerPoint presentations
• Successfully collaborate with peers in other function areas (product, marketing, and sales), to complete projects and deliver value for clients
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
• Fluent in English and Polish (written & verbal)
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree or equivalent
• International student exchange would be an asset
• 1-2 years experience in consulting
• Relevant proven experience in banking and/or financial services
• Advanced storytelling including strong PowerPoint skills
• Data analysis (including Excel) and leverage of frameworks to better convey complex information
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
• Excellent detail orientation, ensuring the highest level of quality in reports and data analysis
• Effective communication, with strong interpersonal skills that enable you to present to audiences from different levels of seniority
• Self-motivation, results oriented individual with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently, and to prioritize tasks to deliver the projects efficiently and timely
• Proven track record to thrive in high pressure situations and a fast paced and matrixed environment
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically to ideate or refine existing processes and solutions
• Be team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible
• Always curious and up-to-date with digital and consumer trends
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law
Consulting Analyst Warsaw jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.