Overleap (Pvt) Ltd
Overleap (Pvt) Ltd Kelaniya Sri Lanka
2 weeks ago
About The Opportunity
Overleap, a technology company with a global presence in the USA, Cambodia, and Sri Lanka, is seeking a dynamic and experienced Head of IT Operations to join our team. This pivotal role will be responsible for the management and improvement of our operations, with a strong focus on managing customers, bringing in new business, and ensuring timely delivery of quality products to meet customer satisfaction. As the Head of IT Operations, you will be responsible for managing our budget, overseeing projects with our internal team, and ensuring that our operations are aligned with the company's overall strategy. With core competencies in web app development, mobile apps, IOT, RPA, integrating systems, factory automation and real-time monitoring, business intelligence, and AI/ML, you will be working with a team of highly skilled professionals to help our clients digitally transform their businesses. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing company... and help shape its future success.
As the Head of IT Operations, you will be reporting to the Directors of the company and working closely to align Overleap's technology portfolio with business priorities. Your ability to lead and develop high-performing IT teams and manage customers will be crucial, and you will work collaboratively with the team to deliver projects that meet and exceed customer expectations.
As the Head of IT Operations, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and improve the existing projects and services, ensuring timely delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Meet with clients, analyze requirements, and represent the company.
- Develop and execute project plans, ensuring adherence to Agile practices and standards.
- Drive governance and standardization
- Align technology with business priorities, including Infrastructure & Cloud Services, Network Management, Service Delivery, Asset Management, Operations Security and Risk management, and Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity Planning (BCP).
- Identify emerging information technologies and proactively advise and influence senior management on the emerging technologies that are most relevant to the company's goals and evolving needs, with a focus on cloud-based services and digital and data capabilities.
- Develop an IT vision, strategy, and a roadmap and lead the team and its business partners in effective execution.
- Build strong relationships with business groups and leaders across the enterprise and develop a detailed understanding of their issues, challenges, and opportunities.
- Hire, develop, evaluate, reward, and retain a highly qualified team of IT professionals.
- Establish appropriate service levels and the processes to ensure that KPIs are met.
- Deliver highly available, reliable, and secure IT Services.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant IT experience, with at least 2 year in a leadership role.
- Strong experience in managing IT projects, teams, and infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of software development, cloud-based services and digital and data capabilities.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage and develop high-performing IT teams.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and relationship-building skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to align technology infrastructure with business priorities.
- Ability to identify emerging information technologies and proactively advise and influence senior management.
Join our team and build your career with Overleap by submitting your resume now by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button
Kelaniya Sri Lanka
Head of Information Technology Operations Kelaniya jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.