iPay88 Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
2 weeks ago
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Provide legal advice and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations, focussing on corporate governance, commercial contracts, employment law, intellectual property, regulatory compliance as well as anti-bribery and corruption.
• Draft, review and negotiate contracts, agreements and other legal documents.
• Provide support in the development and implementation of legal policies and procedures to ensure compliance whilst balancing between legal risks and business needs.
• Keep up-to-date with changes in laws and regulations that affect the FinTech industry as well as the Company's operations.
• Follow up with the Requestors and relevant execution team on the status of Legal Documents.
• Arranging for signing and stamping for Legal Documents.
• Keep a list for all Legal Documents and ensure the filing of Legal Documents is in order.
• Provide legal opinion for query relates to legal issue.
• Liaise with banks, card associations, partners, corporate... clients, etc. for legal matters.
• Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in Law or equivalent.
• Has 2 years of experience as a legal professional.
• Is knowledgeable in of corporate law, commercial law, employment law and regulatory compliance.
• Able to negotiate and communicate with stakeholders.
• Ability to balance legal risks and provide practical legal advice to non-legal stakeholders whilst supporting the business needs of the Company
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Legal Executive Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.