First Recruitment Group
First Recruitment Group London United Kingdom
1 week ago
Lead Electrical Engineer for Power System Studies/E-HAZOP
Lead Electrical Engineer to lead a 6-month intensive electrical study of existing refinery -petrochemical complex for integrating existing generation to grid.
• Lead electrical engineers as well as a dedicated ETAP specialist to complete the electrical studies
• Work with ETAP specialist and with the Client in identifying the scenarios for the studies involving power system simulations of large and complex electrical systems up to 6 GW involving brown field and green field integration including addition of new battery energy storage systems.
• Coordinate with process and mechanical disciplines for their studies on steam balance and e-Drives
• Facilitate E-HAZOP at Client’s offices based on the existing electrical changes due to the studies
• Prepare write ups combining the studies and E-HAZOP into the overall report
• Follow Project Schedule and control the Project Cost
Candidate must have good knowledge of... ETAP studies and facilitation of ETAP studies and well as experience in E-HAZOP.
Skills / Qualifications
• Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Knowledge in coordination of ETAP Power System Modelling and Analysis
• Extensive experience working in a multi - disciplinary Engineering office
• Good experience with refinery/petrochemical electrical systems
• Flexible approach to design solutions
• Decision making skills
Lead Electrical Engineer London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.