HCAH Bengaluru Karnataka India
2 weeks ago
Duties and Responsibilities:
· THERAPY CARE - Responsible for complete Therapy care (Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy & Respiratory Therapy). Care plans, Therapy schedules, Milestones & Recovery Reports.
· ADDITIONAL REVENUE- Out of Package services, PDC, Virtual Rehab care and Rehab aides
· RESIDENT SATISFACTION: Resident testimonials, C-Sat, Google Ratings
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP: Drive data analytics & publications
Qualifications and experience:
Bachelors or Masters in Speech (BASLP/MASLP) Rehab care experience mandatory.
Candidate having experience in Swallow Therapy will be given Preference.
· Excellent clinical skills and acumen required.
· Experience of working multi-disciplinary teams
Excellent communication skills to be seen as a person of trust and authority on transition care by Multi D patients, their families and consultants.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
• Health insurance
• Provident Fund
•... Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Bangalore, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• total work (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Bengaluru Karnataka India
Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka India
Speech Therapist Bengaluru jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.