District Disability Rehabilitation Center-Bangalore Rural -Implemented Bangalore Baptist Hospital
District Disability Rehabilitation Center-Bangalore Rural -Implemented Bangalore Baptist Hospital Karnataka India
3 weeks ago
Position: Speech Therapist
The Community Health Division of the Bangalore Baptist Hospital is the implementing agency for the District Disability Rehabilitation Centre (DDRC) situated in the Bangalore Rural District.
Bangalore Rural District (Devanahalli, Hoskote, Doddaballapura, and Nelamanagala)
Doddaballapura Taluk , Bangalore Rural Dist
Qualification, Skills & personality traits
BSC/MSC in speech and hearing with work experience of 1-2 years in relevant field, fresher’s can also apply
Should know to speak and read Kannada language
Good Communication skills
Working Knowledge of computers well versed with use of Microsoft Office.
• Speech therapy for special children
• Audiology diagnostic protocols (PTA and ABR)
• Hearing and speech/language disorders intervention and rehabilitation
• Hearing aids – analog and semi-digital(trimmer digital).
• Home visits to grassroots centers for identification of children with disability.
•... Attending screening camp in Gramapanchayth Level & Taluka Level
• Attending camps
• Oro-motor exercises
• BERA, New born screening
• Knowledge about Sensory integration therapy.
• Good patient evaluation skills.
• Effective communication skills in Kannada Language
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
• Provident Fund
• Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Devanahalli, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
• total work: 1 year (Preferred
Audiologist and Speech Therapist Karnataka jobs
Jobs by District Disability Rehabilitation Center-Bangalore Rural -Implemented Bangalore Baptist Hospital
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.