Axiom Switzerland Switzerland
1 week ago
We are currently seeking a Research and Development Lawyer (m/w/d) to work with various Axiom clients across all industries.
• Draft, review and negotiate a variety of commercial contracts including but not limited to: vendor agreements, licensing agreements, confidentiality agreements, master service agreements, clinical trial agreements, clinical supply agreements, technical services agreements, software license agreements, safety data exchange agreements, laboratory services agreements, consulting agreements, R&D agreements, manufacturing agreements and indemnity agreements.
• Provide advice and counsel on a range of legal matters pertaining to Research & Development, clinical trials, and related activities.
• Negotiate with sophisticated counterparties.
• Provide practical legal advice and support on business matters in a fast-paced environment.
• Work with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions.
• Experience at a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, or other life sciences company.
• Experience working with hospital systems and healthcare providers, and the nuances that exist as it pertains to clinical trials, is preferred.
• Experience drafting and negotiating R&D Contracts including master service agreements, consulting and services agreements, licensing, research, collaborations, strategic alliances for development is preferred.
• Broad-based knowledge of laws and regulations governing pharmaceutical activities with a focus on research & development and regulatory areas.
Compensation, Benefits & Location:
This role offers competitive compensation and a highly competitive benefits package in the alternative legal services marketplace, that includes Medical, dental, and more. Axiomites also get access to professional development resources and learning and development programs. Axiomites predominately work remotely, with the exception that some clients require on-site presence.
Axiom is the global leader in high-caliber, on-demand legal talent. Covering North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable legal departments to drive efficiency and growth and meet the demands of today's business landscape with best in breed alterative legal services.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to be named a best place to work for LGBTQ+ Equality, earning top marks in the 2021 Corporate Equality Index for the second consecutive year. Axiom's legal department is Mansfield certified and is committed to considering at least 50% diverse candidates for leadership roles and outside counsel representation
Jobs in Switzerland Switzerland
Life Sciences & Pharmaceutical Lawyer Switzerland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.