Kiewit Mexico Túxpam de Rodríguez Cano Ver. Mexico
3 weeks ago
Kiewit Mexico, a North American construction and engineering organization, seeks a Civil Inspector building quality. The successful candidate will be part of a team that works on some of the industry's most challenging and rewarding projects. Kiewit Mexico is focused on equal opportunity employment that includes professionals from diverse backgrounds. The company has a wide network of subsidiaries in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, and offers construction and engineering services in critical markets, including transportation, oil, gas and chemical, power, building, water/wastewater, industrial, and mining.
The Civil Inspector building quality will be responsible for ensuring that all construction work meets quality standards by conducting on-site inspections and working collaboratively with contractors and engineers to correct any deviations from project plans.
• Monitor construction to ensure compliance with project plans and specifications.
• Verify that... construction materials are of the required quality and document results.
• Review construction projects to identify potential cost savings or efficiency improvements.
• Analyze project risks and identify areas where Kiewit Mexico can adjust its approach to minimize risks.
• Draft reports to communicate progress to Kiewit Mexico engineers and project managers.
• Recommend improvements to construction processes for subsequent projects.
• Work with technicians to develop testing procedures and quality assurance plans.
• A bachelor's degree in civil engineering, architecture, or a related field.
• +3 years of experience in construction inspection, quality control or quality assurance, industrial construction, oil& Gas, HVAC systems.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, and Project Management Software.
• Knowledge and understanding of construction codes and regulations.
• Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and blueprints.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with engineers, architects, and contractors.
• • Piles (plumbness, reinforcement, concrete, etc.).
• Clearing and grubbing, operations, excavation, structural backfill and fill
• Aggregates and admixtures sample and testing
• Concrete prefabrication, foundation, paving, pipe racks, ductbank concrete, precast concrete, massive concrete, workability, finishing , flatness, curing
• Mix design concrete, Thermal control, Hot Weather/ cold weather concrete protection
• Concrete testing (compressive strength, slump, air content, design water/cement ratio, unit weight, concrete temperature, beam, etc)
• Steel structure
Must have working knowledge of construction industry codes relating to their area of expertise (ACI, AISC, AWS, NMX, SCT, AASTHO, ASTM, NEMA, CFE),
• MS Office
• AutoCAD Desirable
• ACI desirable,
Project Quality Manager/Quality Coordinator
Savings fund, grocery vouchers, Christmas bonus higher than the law, Vacations and vacation bonus higher than the law, Insurance for Major Medical Expenses, Dental and Visual. Digital Discount Card, consultations at a preferential price and discounts in pharmacies and establishments. Life insurance
Túxpam de Rodríguez Cano Ver. Mexico
Jobs in Túxpam de Rodríguez Cano Ver. Mexico
Civil Inspector Túxpam de Rodríguez Cano jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.