Easy Skill Antananarivo Madagascar
2 weeks ago
• Location : Madagascar
• Duration : One year renewable with possibility of hiring
Your main responsibilities
We're looking for a Senior Process Design Engineer (M/F) to join and to support the teams of our client, a major player in the mining industry. The Senior Process Design Engineer (M/F) is a critical role in the process engineering design team, responsible for developing process design deliverables for a nickel and cobalt hydrometallurgical plant.
This includes designing and developing process flow diagrams, P&IDs, equipment specifications, and other key design documentation. The Senior Process Design Engineer (M/F) is also responsible for ensuring that all design work meets safety, regulatory, and environmental requirements.
The missions will be :
• Autonomous engineering tasks within several related areas of competence (mechanical, process, instrumentation, piping etc.)
• Ensure that all process design work is completed on schedule and within budget, and... that all design work meets safety, regulatory, and environmental requirements
• Precisely follow the procedure without deviation
• Guiding junior engineers
• Checking finalized work carried out by the Engineer prior to submission to the client user (production, projects
• execution, maintenance etc.)
• Develop process flow diagrams (PFD) and piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID) for client's hydrometallurgical plants, refineries and power plants
• Design and develop equipment specifications for various process plant equipment, including pumps, valves, tanks, heat exchangers, and reactors, tanks, vessels, etc.
• Conduct hydraulic and pressure relief studies for the plant to ensure equipment performance and process safety
• Perform equipment process design, including sizing, selection, and specification of major plant equipment
• Conduct slurry system design and modeling to optimize system performance
• Work with the operations and process technology team to troubleshoot process design issues and optimize plant performance where necessary as part of the plant improvement initiative by developing and implementing process improvement projects to optimize plant performance, reduce costs, and increase efficiency, while adhering to strict safety and environmental standards
• Ensure that all process design work meets safety, regulatory, and environmental requirements
• Coordinate with other engineering disciplines, such as mechanical, piping, electrical, instrumentation and civil and structural to ensure that all design work is integrated and meets project requirements
• Work closely with the process control/ DCS team to optimize the plant's automation and control systems, including designing control loops and alarm settings to ensure safe and efficient operation
• Chemical Engineering degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree) or equivalent from a recognized University
• Experience in one of more of the following : hydrometallurgical, oil & gas, petrochemicals or chemicals industrial sectors is a must
• Wide technical experience within the process engineering and process design discipline and associated disciplines
• High level of personal organization (planning and ability to intuitively anticipate problems and put in place timely and appropriate solutions)
• Hydraulic software calculation (Fluid flow, AFT product suite) or equivalent
• Strong background in process calculation, heat and material balances, PSV’s, piping, equipment sizing and evaluation, PFD’s and PID’s
• Proficient in process simulation software, such as Aspen Plus or HYSYS is an added advantage
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot complex process design issues
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
• Experience with hydraulic and pressure relief studies and equipment sizing and selection
• Knowledge of cooling water systems, H2S, sulfuric acid production, and hydrogen production from naphtha cracking
• Good tehcnology in Thermodynamics
• Solids/liquids pumping: Understanding of slurry systems and their associated design and modeling principles
• Knowledge of hydro-metallurgical processing, acid processing, Power Generation, Water Treatment, ASU, H2 Generation, Ammonia and LPG Storage
• Working knowledge and implementation of international standards (ASME, API, ASTM, NFPA, etc.)
• A minimum of 10 years of process engineering experience, of which the last 5 must have been spent in process design.
Join us at Easy Skill
Easy Skill is changing the way we work. We supercharge teams around the world and transform people into a competitive advantage. With the right people power, anything is possible.
We align technical project needs with the world's best talent. We've completed over 584 assignments to date and counting. We connect the right people, skills, and knowledge with the right projects to shape a better future.
Joining the Easy Skill crew is signing up for the adventure of a lifetime. We help our candidates realize their career ambitions and transcend borders. We serve global leaders across a variety of industries such as mining, energy, construction, oil and gas, industrial, and defense sectors
Jobs in Antananarivo Madagascar
Senior Process Design Egineer (M/F) Antananarivo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.