Partly New Zealand New Zealand
2 weeks ago
Note: Partly is headquartered in Christchurch but has employees across NZ, AU and UK. The ideal candidate will be based in Christchurch full-time (if you're relocating, Partly will cover those costs).
🚀 Our story
Partly's mission is to connect the world's parts and we're doing that by building the first global platform for replacement parts, starting with auto parts. Our big vision is to accelerate the world towards a sustainable future where waste is eliminated and all replacement parts are universally searchable, accessible and available to all.
Founded by ex-Rocket Lab engineers, we utilise cutting-edge technology to solve challenging but exciting problems that make a huge impact in a $1.9 trillion industry. We've more than tripled our team over the last 12 months and expect to double in size again over the coming 12 months. We're a global team spanning both Europe and Australasia.
We provide a scalable digital infrastructure solution to some of the world's largest businesses... and the most exciting startups. Partly's solutions are integrated across hundreds of companies globally, providing the backbone for cataloguing and managing parts online.
Our investors in Blackbird Ventures (Canva, CultureAmp etc.), Square Peg, Octopus Ventures, Hillfarrance, Icehouse, Peter Beck (Rocket Lab), Akshay Kothari (Notion Co-Founder) and Dylan Field (Figma Co-Founder).
We're continuing to build a world-class team and ensuring Partly is a place where people can do the best work of their lives. We're proud of the culture we've built at Partly, and our values are lived throughout every experience.
🖍️ This role
Over the course of your internship, you have the opportunity to create a new brand system and visual asset repository for Partly from the ground up. You will have guidance from an experienced and highly regarded product designer, but will largely own and execute the project yourself.
💻 What Will You Do
• Uncover Partly’s core identity. Coordinate with stakeholders (marketing, leadership, design teams) to uncover Partly’s attributes, narrative, messaging and positioning.
• Build Partly’s Brand Elements. Conceptualise and design our logo, taglines, tone of voice, colour set, typography, shapes and motif.
• Build an asset repository. Create illustrations, icons, graphics, and mockups for our sales and marketing collateral.
• Implement brand application on our website & products. Implement the core identity, brand elements and repository on our website and products.
• Build design templates for our internal teams. Set up templates for our Partly swag, events posters, print, and internal graphics.
• Take ownership of the graphic design function. Discover and suggest any additional ideas and execute them directly.
Oh, there’s one more thing:
You’ll be finishing your internship by designing a race car livery for a Partly sponsored car.
• You’re working towards a bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a relevant field
• You live and breathe design. You spend more time on Dribbble and Behance than Instagram. Even your algorithms feed you aesthetic content.
• You can’t wait to implement what you’ve learnt in the real world. You’re excited about the thought of owning this project and having New Zealand’s fastest-growing startup in your portfolio
• You’re still nerding out that Dylan Field, Figma’s founder was hanging out at the Partly office. True story
• Great at planning and creating concepts. Being a great graphic designer and illustrator is a must, but more importantly, you’re great at researching and brainstorming ideas and concepts.
• You’re highly proficient with design tools (PS, AI, Figma). Naturally
• [Bonus] Interested in tech, cars or both.
• Competitive salary. Even though we’re a startup, we offer competitive salaries to employees
• A brand new architecturally designed office in Christchurch CBD. With free snacks, drinks on tap, two different coffee machines, social areas, and one of the best cafes in Christchurch 50m away.
• Great social environment. Enjoy monthly team lunches and join social clubs like climbing, board games and more
• Ergonomic workspace. Sit-stand desks, ergonomic chairs, quiet spaces, and collaboration spaces to suit all kinds of working styles
Jobs in New Zealand New Zealand
Graphic Design & Content Intern New Zealand jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.