Savanti United Kingdom United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
Savanti is a practitioner-led consulting firm with unrivalled expertise when it comes to cyber security. We remove the fear, uncertainty and doubt associated with cyber risk allowing our clients to get on with what they do best.
Our clients range in size from innovative start-ups to the largest global organisations, with many household names across industries including banking, insurance, retail, energy, manufacturing, sport, and education. They are predominantly UK-based but we also have clients throughout Europe and as far away as Japan.
We are currently expanding our client facing teams to meet the demands of our growing client base and are looking to recruit a Senior Cyber Security Consultant in our Security Leadership capability group. This group seeks to set the standard for security leadership in the world’s leading organisations, and works with senior client stakeholders to help them develop, deliver, and oversee effective cyber security strategy and programmes. The key... service areas within the group are:
• Interim CISO Services
• Virtual CISO Services
• Board Cyber Advice
• CISO Support and Coaching
More information on these services is here: https://savanti.co.uk/security-leadership/
What you’ll be doing
The Senior Cyber Security Consultant will primarily work on engagements within the Security Leadership capability group. This is likely to include:
• Supporting the delivery of security transformation programmes and teams to enable business outcomes for clients.
• Leading on cyber security assessments and improvement programme development.
• Supporting the delivery of virtual CISO services at larger clients, and leading the delivery at smaller to medium-sized clients.
• Supporting the identification and closure of new client opportunities including proposal development, budgeting, and contracting.
• Developing Savanti’s thought leadership and promoting our services and capability in the market through blogging and social media.
• Support other projects across the FSP Savanti group as appropriate.
What we’re looking for
A general, and fundamental, requirement for all our team is that they share the following two key qualities: they are great in front of clients, and they bring demonstrable subject matter expertise.
We strongly value ambition, self-motivation, and an entrepreneurial streak and we appreciate the benefits which can be brought to the company by consultants with varied experience, gained from a wide range of career and educational paths.
As a Senior Cyber Security Consultant in our Security Leadership capability group, we are looking for candidates with:
• Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing components of security strategies and programmes aligned to industry good practice.
• Demonstrable experience of successfully leading security projects and initiatives.
• Demonstrable experience of contributing to an effective security team or function.
• Demonstrable experience of developing and maintaining meaningful security dashboards and reporting for stakeholders.
• Broad exposure to a range of technical and organisational security domains.
• Familiarity with common security technologies and tools.
• Demonstrable experience of successfully working with medium-sized, and above, organisations.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to navigate uncertainty to articulate and implement pragmatic ways forward.
Appropriate industry qualifications and certifications such as MSc InfoSec, CISM, CISSP etc. are beneficial but experience, and attitude, is what we really look for.
Successful candidates for this position will be subject to a DBS check.
Savanti are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Senior Cyber Security Consultant - Security Leadership United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.