Shirley Parsons London United Kingdom
1 week ago
CDM (Health & Safety) Advisor
£45,000 - £60,000
Shirley Parsons have partnered with a world-class architectural practice based in Surrey, London, Manchester and also internationally. They are looking for a CDM (Health & Safety) Advisor to join their core team in their London office. The practice offers a comprehensive package including hybrid working and structured learning and development.
The CDM Advisor will be responsible for:
• Maintaining professional competency.
• Maintaining key health and safety records.
• Project work: carry out duties as Principal Designer in accordance with UK CDM Regulations.
• Provide training and advice to external clients and internal staff when required.
The CDM Advisor will have:
• Have an understanding of design + construction methodologies.
• Experience of delivery of CDM / Health & Safety Consultancy services (1-3 years).
• Flexible in attitude, hands-on and enjoy being part of a good culture.
• Architectural background... preferred.
This vacancy is only open to UK applicants only. Any applications from outside of the UK will not be considered.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026404
Vacancy Owner: Hannah Martinez | hannah.ma[email protected] | (+44) 1296 611308 | (+44) 7860432246
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.