CURSHAW London United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
CURSHAW is a commercial lifecycle consultancy specialising in digital and infrastructure assets. We manage clients’ requirements and risk, providing advice at principal level, using proprietary tools and data technology. Our aim is to transfer knowledge, and to provide our clients with self-sustaining capability.
Our Digital Practice specialises in the procurement and supply of digital goods and services to the public sector and beyond, enabling Digital, Data and Technology (DDaT) transformation, and improving public services. We are known for our world-leading knowledge and experience in all commercial aspects of DDaT, from procuring complex cloud infrastructure to setting up simplified, business-friendly, digital framework agreements.
We want to hear from commercial professionals with experience in the commercial lifecycle (pre-procurement, procurement, contract management and expiry), to join our Digital Practice.
You will get the opportunity to lead projects with a global... reach, helping organisations to modernise their approach to buying and using DDaT. We are looking for individuals with a desire to grow their experience beyond commercial delivery and develop in client and business development, and business operations.
As a Commercial Specialist at CURSHAW, you’ll have an opportunity to lead rather than follow and work on engaging tasks that will contribute to the wider success and growth of the business. You will be able to see the direct impact you have on the company, as well as on the client organisations. You will have the benefit of working closely with and learning from the company founders and Directors in a rewarding and fast-paced learning environment.
What kind of work will you do?
At CURSHAW, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our UK and overseas clients - public bodies, multilateral organisations, charities and private sector suppliers - are transforming services, improving social outcomes and delivering value for money by leading on commercial activities within the commercial lifecycle (procurement, market engagement, contract management), providing expert advice on the latest DDaT market insight.
As a member of the Digital Practice team at CURSHAW, you will:
• Lead innovative ideas to make the entire commercial lifecycle, including procurement, better for clients on a sustained basis, applying a minimum viable product approach.
• Design, structure and negotiate contracts and ensure they deliver outcomes and value for money.
• You will be assigned a portfolio of clients to manage, ensuring our services are helping them achieve their goals. It is expected that you will establish strong relationships with the stakeholders within the client organisations.
• Lead on business development in terms of building relationships with existing and potential new clients, finding opportunities and securing contracts for CURSHAW.
• Operate within the public sector regulatory environment with respect to procurement and contract management, and solve client problems using the latest advice and best practice.
• Use agile methodologies, both from a project management perspective and an agile commercial perspective, bringing clients the latest commercial best practice.
• Lead on operational activities at CURSHAW, such as internal business policies, recruitment and retention, and profitability, ensuring CURSHAW’s growth is supported by best-in-class operational processes.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to further develop your skills in a wide range of commercial and business areas.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience in working within public procurement regulation and policy constraints.
• Experience in communicating and influencing senior stakeholders.
• Experience in constructively challenging embedded approaches.
• Being able to see the bigger picture and work strategically.
• Understanding of sourcing approaches and how to apply them.
• Manage risk during the commercial lifecycle.
• Ability to engage stakeholders to understand their commercial needs and translate this into a suitable approach.
• Experience in commercial DDaT, including procurement experience of DDaT, using frameworks such as G-Cloud and Digital Outcomes and Specialists.
• DDaT market insight.
• CIPS qualified.
• Experience of using Agile ways of working within the procurement or project management context.
What's in it for you?
• Genuine responsibility from day one
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Live project experience and client exposure from day one
• Work with a strong social purpose on fascinating projects with far-reaching impact
• High-profiled and varied client list
• The chance to collaborate with an international network of experts
• Focus on ideas and innovation
• Technical and business skills training
• Flexible working options
• Innovation culture
How to apply?
Please send us a one-page statement of suitability setting out why you are interested in joining us, how you meet what we are looking for and what you have to offer as well as your CV to [email protected]
Commercial Digital Consultant London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.