TMF Group Bogotá Bogota Colombia
1 week ago
Job no: 561929
Work type: Full time
Location: Bogota, Colombia
Categories: Client Accounting
Office Location: Colombia
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices
TMF Colombia is looking for a Bilingual Accounting Assistant with at least 1 year of experience in accounting and excellent English to work in hybrid modality from Bogotá - Colombia.
• Register in the corresponding module of the accounting information system the purchase invoices or equivalent documents and other... accounting receipts generated during each period.
• Record depreciation, amortization and accounting estimates during each period.
• Calculate and record the difference in change.
• Register, control and update the accounts related to Advances, Deferred Expenses, Fixed Assets, Provisions and Inventories.
• Perform bank reconciliations.
• Update the Books monthly after the Senior Approvals.
• File the accounting receipts and their corresponding supports.
• Analyze and reconcile the accounting accounts in charge on a monthly basis, preparing a report of the findings detected and correcting the inconsistencies found. Using the formats established for this purpose.
• Comply with the balance sheet closing schedules and reports.
• Generation of AP (Account Payable) Report.
• Analysis of accounts for corporate reporting.
• Comply with the tasks assigned by the immediate superior
• Accountant, Technician, Technologist or student of at least 5 semester in accounting areas
• English proficiency (B2+)
• Excel proficiency
• Minimum 6 months of comprehensive experience in registration, documentation, review and classification of accounting data, in order to keep financial statements updated. Excellent management of current regulations and office automation is required.
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
• Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
• We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
• Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
• You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
• Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
• Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
• Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Want to know more about a career with TMF Group? Watch this video:
Advertised: 13 Apr 2023 SA Pacific Standard Time
Applications close: 30 Jun 2023 SA Pacific Standard Time
Bogotá Bogota Colombia
Jobs in Bogotá Bogota Colombia
RDC - Bilingual Accounting Assistant Bogotá jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.