American Airlines Bogotá Bogota Colombia
1 week ago
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why youll love this job
This role will support the accounting responsibilities within the Accounting Office. The position works among cross functional teams to ensure the accounting activities are appropriately analyzed, processed and documented in compliance with internal controls, process and procedure and local country regulations.
What youll do
• To support the day to day oversight of the Disbursements and Banking activities
• Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and associated journal... entries
• To support various tax/statistical filings
• To present results and follow-through to completion for all initiatives
• To process invoices on time
• To be familiar with accounting policies and procedures
• Assist and/or complete misc. ad hoc projects as assigned
• To be aware of and sensitive to differences and work in a way consistent with the principles of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice
• To maintain and respect confidentiality at all times and to ensure adherence to the Company’s Confidentiality Policy
• To actively participate in regular coaching & counselling meetings, performance reviews and development meetings
• To undertake appropriate training as agreed with their manager and to take responsibility for self-development
• To undertake any other duties which are consistent with the position. This job description is intended as a guide to the main responsibilities of the position and not an exhaustive list of duties and tasks
All youll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
• This internship is open to all college or SENA students currently pursuing an Accounting degree
• Fluent in verbal and written English
• Demonstrated excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
• Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office software (e.g., Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint)
• Organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
• Ability to deal with confidential subject matter
• Self-motivated with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision
• Ability to work flexible hours when required
• Good team player
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
• Knowledge of tax laws and local reporting requirements
• Knowledge of airline accounting practices
• Knowledge of SAP
• Work experience in an accounting environment
What youll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
• Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
• Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
• Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
• 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
• Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American
Bogotá Bogota Colombia
Jobs in Bogotá Bogota Colombia
Intern, International Accounting - Colombia BOG Bogotá jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.