PepsiCo Gurugram Haryana India
1 week ago
Plan and execute PepsiCo R&D SDDs ( Global Strategic Deep Dives) meeting AOP & Stratplan requirement of India + Middle East BU on Innovations, Productivity, TBS & other R&D deliverables on Grains - Hot Creals platform with whole grains to ensure P&L top & bottomline targets of the Commercial BUs ( across 5 countries )
- Driving AOP/ Non AOP Innovations on Hot Cereals with Whole Grains in India BU ( 5 countries ) by ensuring technical readiness & executing on-time launches ( min. 4 Nos Innovation projects annually , with revenue totalling around USD 5 MM )
- Data analysis of Consumer tests and responses alongwith Marketing and Sensory Insights , Foods category team across the regions , and supporting the manager with H2 and H3 horizon portfolio plans .
- Direct responsibility for Global best practice adoption and knowledge transfer on Hots portfolio between India/MENA
- Owning & delivering Hot Cereals & Whole Grains Region... reviews with R&D Foods Region Head and Sector R&D VP.
- Identifying and leading Productivity initiatives in Hot Creals and support India/MENA BU by delivering identified savings & BCP opportunities ( generating at least $ 1 MM annually )
- Independently leading Technical Brand Stewardship( Quality & WwP) for Hot Creals to meet Global compliance norms
- Working with GP for identifiying new ingredients as well as qualification of alternate vendors for existing ingredients while ensuring appropriate global expertise engagements on technology and expertise
- Leading Technical Stage Gate process for Hot Creals projects to ensure speed to market meet Global compliance norms.
- Responsible for local updation of new global brand and product developments and navigating technological barriers through active participation in R&D communities of practice and active collaboration with Global R&D counterparts on Strategic projects on Hot Cereal and whole grain platforms
- Supporting Innovation Day & Workshops involving R&D senior management for helping build R&D / Region / Marketing strategy
• Academic qualifications - min. Masters in Food Tech. , Food Science , Technology , Engg . , Nutrition Science with at least 3-5 years of experience in allied field
• Functional and executional skills on technology for executing vertical start-ups over both BU plants
• Experience of scaling up of food formulations , process , critical ingredients, and compositional assessments for insightful/ breakthrough innovations.
• Fundamental level understanding of the market and competitive segment in terms of the portfolio and future trends in Hot Creals
• Advanced level knowledge of consumers ( sensory attributes and preferences ) and demand needs for Hot Creals and Whole grains
• Fundamental knowledge of P&L and financial transactions and budget prep. pertaining to the hot cereal portfolio
Gurugram Haryana India
Jobs in Gurugram Haryana India
Senior Scientist - R&D Grains Gurugram jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.