Front Line Defenders
Front Line Defenders Dublin Ireland
1 week ago
Front Line Defenders invites applications for a Senior IT Administrator to lead our administrative support team based in our Head Office in Blackrock, Co. Dublin to oversee the steady growth of our programmes and support to human rights defenders at risk globally over the last number of years. As the organisations grows, so too do our IT needs. It is critical that we build and maintain secure, efficient, flexible and agile IT systems, in order to meet our mission to protect and support human rights defenders who are at risk as a result of their work. This role is provides essential support to all of our programmings, and touches on all aspects of our work.
The purpose of the IT team is ensure that our programmes, staff and fellows are able to continue their work using secure IT and communication systems.
The purpose of this role is coordinate the work of the team to respond to the needs of the entire organisation to ensure the design, implementation... administration and support of efficient and secure digital communication and information systems, including storage and processing for the entire organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Providing management and leadership for the IT Team to develop and deliver the team vision and plans
• Developing and leading the organisation vision for secure and efficient IT systems and processes.
• Ensure IT systems and networks security
• IT Support and Training
Knowledge and Skills:
• Recognised ICT degree or equivalent experience.
• Management experience of small IT team.
• Best practices with IT systems, networks, and related technologies
• Extensive (at least five years experience in a similar role) practical experience and knowledge of below aspects is needed:
• IT systems security of both hardware and software, servers, network devices, workstations, phones and other peripherals
• Strong analytical troubleshooting skills with a logical, analytical approach to problem solving
• Experience with aspects of project management, such as budgeting and scheduling
For full role profile see: https://www.frontlinedefenders.org/sites/default/files/fvvjd.snritadmin.fld_.april2023.pdf
Salary Range: €50,500 – €67,792 per annum (12 points)
Placement on the range will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
24 days annual leave, pension scheme, health insurance, death in service benefit, income protection and an employee assistance programme.
If this sounds like the role for you please submit your CV and Cover letter via the ”Apply now” link below. Please include your CV and cover letter in the same attachment and title it with: the position you are applying for, and your last name. Applications should be addressed to Wojtek Bogusz, Head of Digital Protection.
Front Line Defenders is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (ngotenders.net) you saw this job posting
Senior IT Administrator Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.