Unspecified Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
2 weeks ago
National Public Relations Officer | Al Futtaim Automotive | FAMCO
Overview of the role:
The public relations officer position is very important as it will involve working with sensitive / important documents to make sure that all license and accounts related to logistics are active to move on with export, import and registration of the ownership
What you will do:
• Managing and controlling the process of all activities that are related to the Clearance Transportation.
• Supervise and assure that responsibilities are executed in a timely manner and provide the business with efficient reports that highlights opportunities and avoid obstacles.
• Communicating with Governmental entities to issue licenses and other related documents as required, such Ministry of transportation, Traffic Police Department, Chamber of Commerce, Saudi Customs, Communications and Information Technology Commission and The Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (saber).
•... Monitoring governmental e-services; Tamm, Chamber of Commerce, fasah and Saudi Customs.
• Using Tamm, Traffic Police Department e-service, to follow up all traffic violation payment and clear it from company record, issue International Authorization and for other related services as required.
• Issuing certificates of origin from Chamber of Commerce for logistics company department.
• Using Saudi customs e-services to Issue an authorization for a broker, Bayans, and pledges for customs clearance.
• Manage Custom cards inventory and providing a soft copy of it, also reissue a replacement custom card for stock.
• Register the car in Traffic Police Department for costumers use and all needed documents such Plate number and Istimara.
• Activate transfer ownership service.
Required Skills to be successful:
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the field of operations and logistics -Transportation & Clearance
• Excellent knowledge of computer applications especially the Microsoft office programs
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Arabic native language and fluency in English
About the Team:
• In this role you will be reporting to the Logistics Manager and working closly with internal and external stakeholders.
What equips you for the role:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous expereince working as a Public Relations Officer.
Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
Employer (Private Sector)
Marketing and PR
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Jobs in Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
National Public Relations Officer Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.