Hire Talent Atlanta GA Georgia
2 weeks ago
Job title: Workday Systems Analyst - Senior
Job Location: Atlanta, GA...
Job Duration:8 Months on W2 & C2C
Payment Background Preferred.
• 5+ years experience in configuring Workday Benefits, Compensation, and Security
• Experience implementing and supporting the Workday compensation/merit tool preferred.
• Understanding of the HR Technology marketplace and best practices, not only in Total Rewards, but also Human Capital Management
• Experience with Workday is essential, alongside knowledge of leading-edge compensation and benefits best practices for digitizing end-to-end compensation/benefits data and processes
• Ability to partner and influence across several stakeholders, including the People Function, People Technology, Cyber Security, Legal, etc.
• Knowledge of HR principles, legislation and key components of end-to-end HR processes.
• Demonstrated track record of project leadership within complex organizations requiring strong influence management skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels.
• Ability to work well through ambiguity and complexity, executive presence and confidence with senior stakeholders and a sharp focus on the right outcomes
• Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate systems strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and systems resources).
• Flexibility to move easily between operational troubleshooting and project work
Atlanta GA USA
Workday Systems Analyst - Senior Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.