MCKESSON Norcross GA Georgia
2 weeks ago
Business System Analyst, Ariba & Qlik
Ariba system support (65%) including, but not limited to...
• Primary point of contact for SOX, Compliance, Audit and Security related to Ariba, including Quarterly UAR and other audit inquiries
• Level 2 support to customers and partners, including break / fix maintenance, troubleshooting, and error correction
• Participate in system and integration testing related to enhancements and other system changes
• Manage and track open/closed tickets and log enhancement requests engaging Ariba for technical support as necessary
• Collaborate with Ariba Admin and stakeholders on customer experience improvements and training materials
• Manage the workflow for approval of new catalogs and maintenance of existing catalogs, including ensuring enforcement of standard catalog description and commodity coding, schema and taxonomy by commodity
• Liaison for MVT Ariba Admin support team and provide knowledge transfer on new processes
• Backup for other S&P systems as needed, VMS
Qlik systems support (35%) including, but not limited to:
• Co-manage Qlik for enhancement prioritization and updates
• Articulate system requirements, implementation and management of host operating systems that optimize operational efficiency
• Design new Qlik apps, dashboards and custom scripts that meet customer needs as directed by leadership
• Establish procedure (and execute) to maintain security, protect, backup and restore systems
• Analyze system problems and design and test solutions
• Act as escalation point for business partner issues and challenges. Act as mediator to provide resolutions in a timely manner
• Create visualization/dashboarding for required reporting
• Identify opportunities for improving operational effectiveness
• Prioritize enhancements requests
• Advise users and stakeholders on systems policies and best practices
• Liaison for MVT Qlik support team
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to support physical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, please
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$77,800 - $129,600
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson
Norcross GA USA
Business Systems Analyst Norcross jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.