Lufthansa Systems FlightNav AG
Lufthansa Systems FlightNav AG Opfikon Switzerland
3 weeks ago
Head of Product Design (80-100%)
We are seeking a talented and experienced Head of Design to lead our design team and ensure the delivery of exceptional design solutions for our company. The Head of Design will be responsible for overseeing the creation and execution of all design projects, including, user research, graphic design, user experience design, and product design.
• Employment level
Design / Gestaltung, IT
• Working time
• Lead, manage and develop a design team, providing mentorship and guidance to ensure team members are motivated, engaged, and growing in their roles
• Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to establish clear design objectives, align product requirements with design goals, and establish realistic project timelines
• Develop and maintain design standards and guidelines to ensure consistency
• Act as a design evangelist, promoting the value of design thinking and UCD... principles throughout the organization, and fostering a design-driven culture.
• Incorporate aviation regulatory requirements into our design practices
• Stay up to date with the latest design trends and best practices, and provide guidance on how to incorporate them in our org
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Flight privileges, Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks, 25 Vacation Days, Commuter Benefits, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Behind the scenes Video: of Product Design (80-100%)
Lufthansa Systems FlightNav Inc. is part of the Lufthansa Group, provides navigation data, and produces aeronautical charts and navigation applications to support the flight operations of more than 200 airlines. The company is based in Opfikon, Switzerland and currently employs around 200 people.
• BSc/MSc degree in design, usability engineering, or other relevant fields, or equivalent
• At least 8 years of experience in design, with a proven track record of leading design teams and delivering exceptional design solutions in fast moving environments
• Demonstrated promotion of a user-centered design process and collaboration with product managers/owners, stakeholders, and developers
• Experienced in building design systems
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong English skills (written and spoken)
• Willingness to travel (up to 10%)
• Swiss or EU national or a holder of a Swiss working permit
Company About Lufthansa Systems FlightNav AG
Lufthansa Systems FlightNav AG is located in Opfikon, Switzerland, close to the Zurich airport, and currently employs about 200 people.
Lufthansa Systems FlightNav Inc. - part of the Lufthansa Group - provides navigation data and produces aeronautical charts, flight planning solutions, and innovative navigation applications to support the flight operations of more than 250 airlines worldwide. Pilots, licensed dispatchers, other aviation specialists and IT professionals jointly develop our products to achieve the maximum possible professionalism, quality, and usability. Safe and cost-efficient flight operations are our top priority. The combination of technological expertise, in-depth airline knowledge, and customer-oriented company culture is the basis of our success.
Head of Product Design Opfikon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.