Siemens Erlangen Germany
2 weeks ago
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 38,200 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
What do you contribute?
• In general you will help us to drive the digital transformation of Siemens Mobility - with an IT Architecture enabling a lean, agile, and... resilient IT landscape to efficiently and effectively support Siemens business and its continuous enrichment with new digital products and services.
• In doing so you will lead and manage IT architecture workstreams of strategic IT and business projects in close alignment with business architects and ensure integration into the overall Siemens enterprise IT architecture landscape.
• Also, you will drive the development of target architectures together with business and IT stakeholders and will prepare decision papers for Program Manager and senior IT management.
• Next to this, you will define and align the architecture frameworks to foster documentation and implementation of the target architecture.
• You will lead a Team of Solution Architects (virtual) in close alignment with program leadership and other stakeholders to support achieving program goals within the given timeline, quality, and budget.
What do you bring along?
• You hold a completed university degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable.
• Next to this, you do have long-term experience within solution architecture and bring in project management experience in strategic business and IT programs (e.g., process IT enabling, application roll-out, outsourcing).
• You are experienced in program IT architecture development and implementation methodologies with a focus on enterprise application and platform architectures and software selection.
• In addition, you bring in knowledge in at least one of the key Corporate Business and IT priorities: Digital Sales, Internet of Things, Factory Digitalization, SAP S/4HANA ERP Transformation or Digital Workplace
• Also, you do have leading experience (functional) in a complex and interdisciplinary team.
• Fluent English language skills are mandatory.
What do we offer you?
Inclusion & Diversity
At Siemens Mobility, we're committed to fighting injustice and inequality. At our company, you will find an environment where you can be yourself and belong.
We offer comprehensive training opportunities for your professional and personal development. With our Learning Campus, we have an in-house service provider with a wide range of online and offline training courses
Mobile working /Remote working
With us, you will have the opportunity to work hybrid. This means that you can work remotely to a considerable extent. We have officially regulated this through a company agreement.
You can find an overview of our benefits here.
How do you get in touch with us?
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mrs. Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Senior IT Enterprise Architect (w/m/d) Erlangen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.