Officebanao Ahmedabad Gujarat India
2 weeks ago
JOB DESCRIPTION EHS OFFICER
The Environmental Health, and Safety Manager will implement policies to ensure a safe and
healthy work environment.
Locations: Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Indore, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad.
• Inspects the facility to identify safety, health, and environmental risks.
• Develops and implements inspection policies and procedures, and a schedule of
• Develops health and safety procedures for all areas of the company.
• Prepares and schedules training to cover emergency procedures, workplace safety,
and other relevant topics.
• Monitors compliance with safety procedures.
• Drafts inspection reports to document inspection findings.
• Ensures that material safety data sheets are maintained and readily accessible when
• Maintains records of discharge of or employee exposure to hazardous waste and/or
pollutants, as required.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
•... Extensive knowledge of environmental regulations and policies.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient in technology and equipment used in environmental inspections.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
• Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Safety, Occupational Safety and Health, or
related field required
• Five years of related experience preferred.
If you think this role suits you then send your profiles at [email protected]
Ahmedabad Gujarat India
Jobs in Ahmedabad Gujarat India
Environment, Health and Safety Manager Ahmedabad jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.