JobLeader Doha Qatar
2 weeks ago
Secretary in Doha, Qatar
We are looking for an experienced Secretary to join our team in Doha, Qatar. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience in a similar role and be willing to take on a wide variety of tasks. We are open to considering candidates from any background, including immigrants.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team and be responsible for providing support services to various departments within the organization. This position requires excellent organizational skills, communication abilities, and the capacity to multitask with ease. In addition, the Secretary must possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide administrative support services such as filing, sorting documents, preparing reports, and other related duties
• Assist in the preparation of meeting materials and presentations
• Handle incoming calls and emails
• Take messages accurately and forward them to... relevant parties
• Maintain up-to-date filing systems for both electronic and physical documents
• Manage calendars and coordinate schedules for staff members
• Perform data entry tasks as required
• Liaise with stakeholders both internally and externally as necessary
• Prepare invoices and track payments when needed
• Must possess at least one year of experience in a similar role or related field preferred
• Outstanding organizational skills with an attention to detail
• Excellent communication abilities both verbal and written
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as standard office equipment
• Ability to prioritize tasks effectively while working independently or collaboratively with a team
Salary: 1600 QR
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.