Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Milwaukee WI United States
3 weeks ago
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
Full Time Exempt Management Mardak Administration, Milwaukee, WI, US...
15 days ago Requisition ID: 1167
Reporting to the Vice President of Administration & Chief Financial Officer, the Information Technology Manager oversees all Technology operations & staff within Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee (BGCGM). Manages the staff, processes, and strategic planning for the “Information Technology” department to ensure alignment with BGCGM strategic priorities and program initiatives. Acts as liaison between departments and staff-at-large, programs, & facilities; ensuring that the technology needs of the entire agency spanning over 52+ locations, are met. Identifies new technology needs & requirements that support the missions of BGCGM and assists with solution selection and deployment of new solutions & procedures.
BGCGM Culture & Governance
• Demonstrate and communicate the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee (BGCGM) philosophy, objectives, and standards.
• Participate in training and development required by BGCGM.
• Encourage and support staff led internal committees as required or needed, to include but not limited to Planning & Restart, Safety, and Registry & YoungStar Committees.
• Leverage technology and reporting capacity to ensure all BGCGM administrative policies and processes to include but not limited to Human Resources, Finance, Government & Grants, Development & Marketing are adhered to.
• Oversee all IT Operations & Staff in alignment with BGCGM practices and policies.
• Hire, Train, & Evaluate all supervised staff; currently provide direct supervision to 3 staff.
• Provide updates as needed to Strategic Leadership Team (SLT) regarding IT Operations and both short-term and long-term work plans.
• Encompass a promote staff to learn and grow their personal growth in their career path.
• Maintain regular team meetings to ensure good communication and engagement with all supervised staff. Setting personal and team goals to be met.
• Manage and promote the following and updating of Standard Operating Procedures for the Information Technology Department.
• Assess and recommend infrastructure and technology changes to CFO.
Infrastructure & Resources
• Manage and support implementation of software and hardware upgrades for standard business applications.
• Manage and support safety & security platforms (access control, surveillance, etc)
• Manage and Support communication technology (all phone systems, 2-ways/FCC)
• Manage hardware lifecycles and infrastructure improvements for all computers, printers, copiers, phone systems, camera surveillance equipment, van dashcam & safety equipment, etc.
• Oversee System Developments and integrations.
• Monitor backups, updates, and event logs to ensure continuity.
• Monitor all critical hardware, software, and connectivity related services.
• Monitor Service Desk for tickets to ensure timely and accurate resolutions.
• Oversee the provisioning of the end-user services.
• Create and manage the annual budget for the Information Technology Department.
• Maintains accurate documentation and prepare timely reports.
• Adhere to financial spending policies.
• Analyze and provide recommendations regarding technology spends at all locations.
• Reviews all technology related purchases.
Collaboration and Partnerships
• Coordinate initiatives with local and national partners (MPS, United Way, BGCA, etc)
• Manage hardware & software vendor relationships.
• Develop outcome evaluation research projects including partnerships with institutions of higher learning, Milwaukee Public Schools, community partners and other key stakeholders.
• Facilitate Solution Selection process for new solutions as needed.
• Regularly review existing partnerships, vendors, and solutions for continued value and impact.
• Manage Internet & Telephony vendors & accounts, and periodically review cost vs value.
• Manage Company owned Mobile Devices and Mobile Device Management solutions.
Education and/or Certification Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, related field, or 5+ years of progressive experience.
• 2+ years experience in leading, mentoring and managing of a team environment.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience in IT Management, Solution Selection, Project Management, or other strategic IT position.
• Ability to manage a team.
• Microsoft O365 and Azure Administration
• Experience support Access Control Systems
• Experience working in Non-Profit sector.
• Experience in Multi-Site infrastructures.
• Considerable knowledge of the mission, objectives, policies, programs and procedures of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee
• Fiscal Management skills and the ability to create and monitor a budget,
• High level of creativity and problem-solving ability. Demonstrate managing through crisis.
• Proven ability to navigate multiple/competing viewpoint and perspectives and negotiate common ground.
• Must have a valid WI driver’s license, good driving record, and meets state required automobile insurance minimums.
• Position is full-time with a typical work schedule of M-F 8-5. Incumbent must understand there can be tasks required to be handled off hours that will deviate from the typical work schedule.
• Incumbent will need to travel regularly to BGCGM school sites, legacy sites, and camp.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Milwaukee WI USA
Jobs in Milwaukee WI United States
Information Technology Manager Milwaukee jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.