Epicor United States United States
3 weeks ago
Description & Requirements
Network Admin / Network Engineer...
The Network Engineer provides technical expertise and support for network technologies and applications in response to business needs and works with internal partners to evaluate and design solutions needed to support the business operation. This position follows complex design principles and methodology to ensure cost-effective and optimal use of resources and technology collaboration and technical oversight for all network design, implementation, and support at a Tier-2 level.
What You'll Do:
• Support and collaborate on the development, implementation, and administration of processes and procedures to ensure the reliability, recoverability, and optimum performance of network infrastructure systems and solutions. This requires a team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
• Assist in project planning, system implementations, migrations, and upgrades involving all areas of network infrastructure. Such as LAN/WAN, Firewall, Wireless, Load balancers, Wan Optimization, SDWAN, Access Control, and Public Cloud Services.
• Compile data, generate reports, and provide analysis related to the performance of the network infrastructure.
• Follow and create scripts and internal standard procedures to support networking infrastructure and services in next-generation data centers, providing highly available communication for high-volume and high-transaction internet hosting and SaaS services.
• Follow standards for network infrastructure documentation for all sites and data centers globally.
• Provide day-to-day operational support at a Tier-2 level, for all supported network infrastructures and technologies.
• Participate in on-call rotation and engage team resources as required for ad hoc issues and incident response.
• Good verbal and written communication skills are important for documentation and explanation of the internetwork.
You Bring (Most) of This!:
• * Demonstrated expertise in IT technology areas, and a strong foundation of network technology infrastructures and systems within Epicor (Firewalls, Remote and L2L VPNs, WAN Architectures, Application Load-balancing, DNS, Wireless, Authentication, Management, and Security systems)
• English proficiency and effective verbal and written communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively in all business relationships and various levels of management in a clear and direct manner.
• Analytical and complex problem-solving skills; troubleshooting and root cause analysis for system-wide issues, including application issues, network issues, and virus mitigation.
• Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork traits; adeptness in working in close cooperation with teammates; ability to build solid working relationships across functional boundaries
• The capacity to work through difficult issues in an effective, pragmatic fashion and to negotiate with tact and persuasiveness; the ability to foster strong vendor and partner relationships.
• * 3+ years of experience with LAN, WAN, and Security technologies (Cisco, Palo Alto, F5, Aruba, Arista.)
• Experience with Public Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) and/or Automation is desirable.
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) and/or Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP) (comparable industry accepted certification) or equivalent experience (highly preferred)
• Proven ability to apply existing and new technologies in innovative and creative ways to meet changing and developing business needs.
• Proven ability to drive results in oneself and others; ability to manage time, resources, and priorities; develop plans, work through adversity, and consistently meet deadlines and produce effective results.
At Epicor, we know that success comes from working together. Everyone has a role to play, and it’s the essential partnerships across our company that are crucial to our customer’s success and our growth as a business.
We’re truly a team. Working in close partnership, we bring wide-ranging talents together in powerful collaborations. We think innovatively, share our knowledge generously, and constantly learn from our colleagues. We’re proud of the success we achieve every day, but we never stop challenging ourselves and encouraging each other. Together, we go further and imagine an even brighter future.
Whatever your career journey, we’ll help you find the right path. Through our training courses, mentorship, and continuous support, you’ll get everything you need to thrive. At Epicor, your success is our success. And that success really matters, because we’re the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses—the hardworking companies who make, move, and sell the things the world needs.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
At Epicor, we strive to create a welcoming, inclusive, and diverse workplace every day. Bring the whole and real you—that’s who we’re interested in. If you’re interested in this role, but your experience and current skillset don’t match every qualification of the job description, that’s okay! We encourage you to apply anyway. Learning and sharing our knowledge keeps us all moving forward. You might be the right fit and gain new skills along the way.
Salary Range: $50,000 - $140,000
Jobs in United States United States
Network Administrator United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.