NXG Litchfield Park AZ United States
2 weeks ago
At NXG, we believe people are first! Our teammates, our partners, and our customers can expect that we genuinely care to serve them and look out for their best interests...
Our culture is built on the cornerstone of our Core Values Passion, Relationships, Innovation, Development and Excellence! They set our expectation of each and every employee and are integrated in everything we do.
As a shared services company providing business solutions to our clients and sister companies, we continually look for people who share in our Core Values to better themselves and contribute to our mission of changing the construction industry as empowered thought leaders.
The Multimedia Specialist is responsible for proactively creating cutting edge creative content in a variety of contexts to visually represent and amplify the communications goals of the enterprise.
This driven and imaginative individual serves as a key advisor on storytelling from a comprehensive multimedia production lens to accurately depict the innovative approach we have on the construction industry along with showcasing our unique culture to recruit highly skilled lions to our construction enterprise.
• Create original and engaging content with studio photography and video production, and postproduction from start to finish in a variety of styles and techniques.
• Capture images and video that accurately yet compellingly tell a multi- faceted story.
• Shoot, edit, and produce high quality video and motion graphics including b-roll, on-camera interviews, and fully scripted content.
• Concept development:
scripts, storyboards, specific audio enhancements, and program designs
• Assist in coaching on camera subjects on script presentation, tone, and appearance.
• Creates postproduction elements such as animations, graphics, music, special effects, and translations.
• Maintain an organized database for all photo and video-based creative services projects on hard drives and online which can be shared enterprise-wide.
• Review, proof and edit content with a critical eye.
• Manages and plans effective multimedia projects by taking the lead to prepare visual content.
This includes project tracking, planning documents for review, input, implementation, and assessment with stakeholders.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to identify new ideas and strategies to drive business objectives.
• Assist the Multimedia Manger, Brand Manager, & VP of Marketing with the execution of marketing activities and brand campaign initiatives through support collateral.
• Offer creative input on marketing campaigns and find methods to visualize the ideas and concepts discussed.
• Work cross-functionally to coordinate, facilitate, and ensure completion of marketing deliverables.
• You are talented with words and have an eye for design - able to write and create unique, engaging content.
• You have a strong understanding of the marketing landscape and have a true interest in staying on top of new trends, techniques, and best practices.
• You exercise creativity:
someone who can constantly generate/source ideas and can tap into resourcefulness to get things done effectively.
• You are self-motivated and can manage multiple projects, ensuring things are done effectively, well organized and on time under tight deadline in a detail-oriented environment.
• You are an effective verbal and written communicator with an emphasis on quality and accuracy.
• You actively share work in-progress and embraces the team s feedback.
• You are a Team Player:
you are a positive contributor in the creative process and can work closely with others to execute the marketing teams objectives.
• You have a Growth Mindset - You re always looking to improve, grow, and educate yourself, whether it s your marketing skills or personal goals.
• You can maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive communications with employees and external agencies.
• You have an advanced skillset for using Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite Programs
• Bachelor s degree in a relevant field preferred but not required.
Equivalent, at least five years relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
It has been and continues to be the long-standing policy of NXG ins to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, NXG complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
artist, c4d, cinematographer, digital designer, logo, video engineer, video tape operator, videographer, vision engineer, vision mixer
Litchfield Park AZ USA
Jobs in Litchfield Park AZ United States
Multimedia Specialist Litchfield Park jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.