PalmPay Accra Ghana
3 weeks ago
PalmPay is one of Ghana's fastest-growing payment apps. Licensed by the BOG, PalmPay enables Ghanaians to carry out bank transfers, airtime, and bill payments securely and conveniently. We are also building out a financial ecosystem of innovative digital and financial services.
As we work to scale to become Ghana's #1 payments brand, we are looking for a creative, collaborative, and organized social media associate who will build our presence across social media channels.
This associate will create and update content calendars, write copy, and engage our online communities. In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with designers and colleagues on exciting campaigns, and you will play a crucial role in building the PalmPay brand.
• Develop and implement our social media strategy across platforms.
• Create and update content calendars that balance the need for product promotion, user education, brand building, and fan... engagement and growth.
• Engage with marketing colleagues and product, customer care, and sales teams and take their needs and ideas into account for your content plan.
• Write high-quality, engaging, and platform-relevant copy.
• Work with the in-house design team to create world-class visual content.
• Manage our blogger and influencer outreach program.
• Monitor, analyze, and report on key social media KPIs and continually adjust strategies and content to optimize performance.
• Collaborate with marketing colleagues to ensure brand consistency across channels and contribute to the planning of integrated campaigns.
• Work with the customer care team to create best-practice guidelines and response templates to help them engage with our online communities.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices, industry trends, and competitor activities.
• Own and operate a social media budget to be split between platform ads, giveaways, content production, and influencers.
• A bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2.1 classification
• A minimum of 2 years’ work experience, ideally working in tech startups and/or international companies
• An expert understanding of social media-related workflows and KPIs
• You are strongly self-motivated and can work independently to drive projects.
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Creative and curious, you are brimming with ideas for campaigns and posts and are always learning.
• A natural eye for good design
• You pay close attention to detail.
• You love working collaboratively and as part of a team.
• You can effectively manage projects that involve multiple stakeholders and drive tasks to completion.
• You are able to manage multiple concurrent projects and tasks.
• Flexibility to accommodate emerging responsibilities and last-minute changes
• You apply a data-driven approach to your work and optimize campaigns based on analysis of key KPIs.
• Completed a digital marketing course or certification
• Experience working with project management tools such as Slack and Trello
• Experience working with cross-cultural and/or distributed teams
• Knowledge of the Ghanaian fintech sector
Powered by JazzHR
Social Media Manager Accra jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.